finding out

I sat there in my bathroom, where i share with my boyfriend jake.

I've been sitting on the toilet in the bathroom for a while waiting to see negative but i would be happy if it said positive.

1.
2.
3.

I turned it around it was positive, i was so happy but then it was ruinned.

I heard him yelling my name "Kirstie!"

'Oh shoot' i ran out of the bathroom forgeting about the test. I ran down stairs and saw him waiting for me.

"why dint you come when i called you! Waut here" he said coming towords the stairs. 'Oh no' i forgot the test.

I heard the bathroom door open and then closed, my heart is pounding fast. I start to panick then i heard the door swing open and hard stomps. "EXPLAIN THIS" he said holding the test then throwing it at me.

"Why is there a test and it says positive!"he yelled at me and pushing me.

"IT MEANS IN PREGNANT," i yell back at him, but soon regrets.

SLAP!

I fell on the floor now tears."dont yell back at me! And GET RID OF THE STUPID THING"

I yelled back still on the floor"No im keeping my baby! our baby!"

"Get rid of it before i do it my self" he said leaning towords my face, then i slapped him, regret again.

He started kicking me and puching me. After what about felt like hours he got his jacket and shoes on then "get rid of it or else"

After he left i started sobbing. I was crying so much i dint really hear the phone ring, but i finally heard it and slowly crawled towords it i picked up.

"Hello?" i ask trying to sound normal as possible.

"Hey, kit me and scott were wondering if you wanna come over?"its mitch.

"Uh, sure why not" i say in a fake happy voice.

"Kay see you in a bit" with that he hung up. And i started crying and getting up slowly and painfully.

I went into the room, me and jake share. I got my makeup and out it on to cover up my bruise on my face.

Then i changed into clean clothes that are not bloody. I walk into the living room and picked up my phone then dialed a number.

"hi, um im kirstin maldonado and im looking for booking an apointment, what about friday?"

Thank you for reading and i hope you like it, give a vote and carry on to the next chapters!!