dream

It might be different then the video soo.. Its be good

TIME SKIP OR FLASH BACK

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" a little boy says running towords me, i seem to be in a forest surrounded by trees.

Then it changed into a dark place, i see red and the little boy is now yelling and calling 'MOMMY DONT LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY' and with that he disappears.

HONK HONK!

Oh shit green light, im close to scomiche house. After the what seemed like forever, im at there house i look in the mirror 'just great i look ugly again' i say to my self before walking into the scomiche house.

I put on a fake smile and knocked on the door. I heard yelling something about chetoos then foot steps come toward the door."SCOTT DONT EAT THEM OFF THE FLOOR! Oh.. hay babe" mitch said smiling.

Stay still and keep fake smiling "hey mitchie"

He grabbed my hand "where making a superfruit video"

With that he led me into there living room where there shooting. "Kit can you hold the camera here"

"Hey, what about we do this- like te camera over here and then this over there- like something over there falls then, one of us put the white blanket and run over there out of the room, while we get somewhat shocked. But it is true we have been hearing things arpund here."

"Slay that would work"mitch said giggling.

"So me and mitch would start on with our usual thing like the the story by me the queen on corse" he smiled.

"Okay okay" kirstie said laughing, of corse she was sad but she kept the secret a secret.

after our video and preteded to be happy i drove home crying and when i was on the turn of going home i rememberd its going to be living hell.

Thank you for reading and i hope you like it, give a vote and carry on to the next chapters!!