tour

(The tour is for "On my way home tour" but i forgot the year rn but i will fix it later)

Im packing my stuff for tour its 20-(something)and im happy but im still thinking about my dream i had before the apointment.

'"MOMMY! MOMMY!" a little happy boy says running towords me, i seem to be in a forest surrounded by trees.

Then it changed into a dark place, i see red and the little boy is now yelling and calling 'MOMMY DONT LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY' and with that he disappears.

10:48 PM

I smile at the thought, a boy a little baby boy, but every time i think about it the smile allways fades away.

I get my stuff ready and we get on the tour bus, Me, Kevin, Mitch, Scott and Avi and esther. Im faking of a happy smiles cause i regret my choice so much i know ive been saying that but i do really regret it.

I never told any of the members, they would probably hate me so much that i killed a baby, my own baby.

But i know i would feel abut better if 'if' i told them

FEW HOURS LATER

ESTHER POV

"Kirst?" i call in the bathroom on the tour bus." you okay?"

I hear sniffiling in the other side of the door,"yea im fine" she opened the door.

I looked at her she seemed like she was crying, i stopped her "ehy are you crying"

She just looked at me sad, i opened my arms for a hug and she hugged me and she just cried a bit more. I moved with her towords the couch and we sat down. She calmed down, every one else was sleeping.

"Kirst, yo can Tell me what happend its just between us" she nodded.

In a vary small wisper still looking down, putting her hand on her torso "i-i killed my baby, it w-wassint my choice" then more tears were coming down her face. I hugged her.

"When did it happen?"i ask shocked.

"Around a week ago"she sniffed. "It was jakes baby too he dint want it he threatend me if i did not make that appointment, after i did it, he cheated... Thats why i told you guys we broke up"she looked at me sad and then more tears.

"Oh kirst im so sorry, i know jake was really rude to you." we hugged again "we should probably go to bed"

MORNING

KIRSTIE'S POV

"NO! DONT TAKE HIM AWAY" i yell at a gray figure holding a small baby looking thing wrapped in a blanket then poof it was all blank like nothing was there.

I woke up crying but just tears thats all, i wipe them and checked the time. 4:52 AM great now What now. That i just remembered that i told esther..

(A/N- this might be wierd but it hurts me to write a sad fanfic about kirstin😂)

Thank you for reading and i hope you like it, give a vote and carry on to the next chapters