the appointment

its been a few days since i found out i was pregnant it was hell he, jake was worse but when people were around he was nice to me and them but when they leave its hell. this was the day of my opointment for the clinic i hope i dont regret this, but i have no choice .

i walk in and see a few women sitting around the waiting room i walk up to the secutarty and told them my name and my doctor.

I then to go sit down on a not so comfy chair."hey," a women said sitting next to me.

"Hey you" i look at her."yes, you hi so what are you doing here? Well of corse i kinda know"

"Sorry if its wierd but i dont wanna be hear and im being forced" i say.

"Oh sweaty it'll be alright your not alone, i cant choose either" she says.

"Oh by the way whats your name?" i ask.

"Becca, becca Anderson" becca said.

I smiled saddly we both wont get to see our first or what ever baby it is. "Kirstin maldonado" we talked for a bit she gave me her number and i gave her mine (friendly way)

I was called, they did test's on me and im 14 weeks along i smile at the thought but soon fades away. Then the worsed that happend they took my unborn baby away.

After they were done i got home thankfully jake wassint home, i just sobbed and sobbed i cryied my self to sleep.

A week update on kirstin

*KIRSTIE STILL POVE*

Im still crying but just tears, the pain was still here and there, and what is much worse jake was cheated on me, i'll never forgive him. He made me do it. He made me kill my baby the just cheated, i know he was mean but its weird that i loved him.

In a few weeks PTX are going on tour, the band must not know i killed my baby, Never.

(A/n next chapter will come #soon)

Thank you for reading and i hope you like it, give a vote and carry on to the next chapters