home+partyparty

Kirstie is scared to go into her home, but she just went to home. Not wanting the others to worry why she was stalling.

She got to her house, she opened the door, and She walk into the house slowly and went to there-now her room, its just the way she left it, But jakes clothes were gone. And all his belongings.

She looked around the house, Everything that was Jakes were gone it was like Jake was not even or ever there.

She put her stuff away, and changed into confy clothes. And layed in bed, on ger phone checking her instagram.

It was not really fun being home alone, but atleast its beter when jakes not there.

She dicided to text the band if they wanted to go to the night club.

Group chat

Kitty-Hey is anyone doing anything?

K.O- where?

Kitty-to the night club, and you gatta be extra!

K.O- im down what time?

Kitty-10:00 PM

Mithie-yea i'll go, im done unpacking allready which is a surprise anyway im always extra since im a queen

Scottybuckets- yay partyParty🙌🙌 avi or kevin prob wont wear anything extra of corse since they think fashion is pointles.

DragonLover- im in

EstherIsBoss- im in.

DragonLover- hey! I take affence of that, but also true

K.O- yea, but at least my clothes are more fashionable then yours avi

DragonLover-my fashion sence is good!

EstherTheBoss- avi has an okay fashion sence but im gonna pick his outfit.

Thank you for reading and i hope you like it, give a vote and carry on to the next chapters!!