Nocturnal- First

Warning Smut (if you don't want to read this then don't force yourselves and run!)

Nocturnal and Subaru walked out of the pub laughing and making jokes. They are a little drunk from whiskey. Nocturnal grabbed Subaru's hand which made Subaru look at her with a confused look.

"Where are we goiing?" He slurred a little.

"A secret." She smiled and pulled him to an alleyway.

Soon they ended up in the forest. Subaru and Nocturnal walked through the woods and soon came into stop in front of a glowing river.

"Woooah." Subaru said with his eyes widen.

Nightingale began taking her vest off making Subaru look at her.

"What are you doing?" He asked her as she is no completely naked making Subaru blush.

"Taking a bath." She walked inside the river.

She soon floated and giggled as she dove inside the river before appearing the surface. She turned to see Subaru watching her.

"Are you gonna stand there to watch me or join me?" She asked and Subaru shook his head before taking his clothes off.

Nocturnal notice that he has abs and couldn't help, but bite her lip. She looked away and dove under water before swimming up the surface. She turned only to see Subaru jumping in causing a splash.

"Damn fat ass." She laughed as Subaru swam up the surface and shake his head to the sides to get rid of his hair that fell on his face.

"Shut up." He said splashing water towards her making her gasp and do the same.

After a bit of splashing and chasing Subaru caught Nocturnal by the waist laughing as she laughed as well. They breath heavily looking at each other in the eyes. Subaru leaned in slowly and kissed her lips gently which she did the same. She wrapped her arms around his neck as his arms wrapped around her waist. Their kisses became rough and Subaru bit her bottom lip for permission which she denied. Subaru didn't like it so he squeezed her sides making her gasp as Subaru to the opportunity to explore her mouth with his tongue.

Nocturnal moaned and Subaru groaned as they kiss. Subaru then carried Nocturnal out of the river and laid her down on the edge as he hovered over her not breaking the kiss. They pulled away panting, but Subaru kept kissing her on the jaw, neck and down to her chest. He then sucked on her left nipple making her moan louder as his hand played with the other one. His other free hand went down to her side and between her legs causing her to gasp and arch her back.

"S-Subaru." She called out and Subaru felt happy and lust hearing his name being called by the woman that's underneath him.

He kept playing with her nipples and soon he lifted himself up while he caress the little flower that's between her legs. Nocturnal moaned as she gave the same pleasure to Subaru by rubbing his hard member. Subaru groaned feeling her deadly yet soft hand wrapped around him and stroke him up and down.

"You seem...mmm...pretty big down here." Nocturnal smirked and moaned out loud when Subaru put one finger inside her.

"You seem...pretty tight down here." He smirked as they both pleasure each other.

Subaru moved his finger away and so did Nocturnal. Subaru's hand was wet as well as Nocturnal's. She licked the pre-cum making Subaru's member jump between her legs and Subaru did the same on his fingers.

"Tasty." They both said at the same time.

They soon kissed again and Subaru pulled back lining himself towards the entrance. He looked up for approval as Nocturnal nodded to him and he slowly went inside her making both of them gasp and moan/groan in pleasure. Subaru slowly went inside more feeling the fighting wrapping around him and Nocturnal feeling full. Once he was fully inside they let out a gasp as they both waited to adjust.

"Move." Nocturnal commanded and Subaru moved his hips slowly making Nocturnal moan softly.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck pulling him to another kiss. Subaru then went faster and harder, but held control and tried holding it.

"D-Damn your tight." Subaru groaned and growled in pleasure as Nocturnal moan out loud.

"C-Can't hold-" He was cut off when Nocturnal crushed her lips on his before pulling away looking at him in the eyes.

"Loose it, baby." She whispered and with those words Subaru lost battle and began thrusting with inhuman speed.

Subaru grunted and Nocturnal moaned louder.

"C-Cum for me baby." Subaru begged and Nocturnal did and screamed his name.

Subaru didn't stop as he kept going. Nocturnal felt another ache on her stomach and Subaru felt like he was about to explode. In one last thrust Subaru exploded inside her as she exploded around him. They both panted and Subaru placed his forehead on the crook of her neck. Subaru soon realized what he had done causing him to instantly look up.

Smut ended

"Shit...shit, shit! I'm so sorry." He apologized which made Nocturnal look at him confused.

"What for?" She asked him as Subaru looked down seeing his still inside her.

"I-I came inside you and d-didn't ask if you were or didn't bring any condoms-" Nocturnal shushed him with a kiss which relaxed him a bit before she pulled away.

"I'm on birth control. Don't worry." She assured him which he sighed in relief placing his head between her breast making her moan a bit.

"This is fun." Subaru said when he lifted his head up.

"Your first time is right next to a river." Nocturnal giggles and Subaru rolled his eyes at her.

"Shut up." He said with a small smile.

"Are your gonna pull out?" She asked him and Subaru thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"Nah, it's comfy in here." He smirked.

"Then round two." She smirked back as she flipped them both over.

Time skipped

Subaru and Nocturnal arrived home as the sun began to rise up. They opened the door to see Reiji looking at them with his arms crossed.

"Hello, your majesty." Nocturnal greeted him.

"Where were you?" He asked them.

"We were in a bar, Reiji. Geez don't get your panties in a twist." Subaru rolled his eyes at him only for Reiji to growl.

"Shut it. I've been waiting and calling for both of you. Leaving without anyone knowing anything is unacceptable." Reiji said with anger and Nocturnal was about to bow to apologize only for Subaru to shout at him.

"I DONT GIVE A DAMN OF WHATS ACCEPTABLE AND UNACCEPTABLE LEAVE US BE!!! OUR LIFE DOESNT CONCERN YOU!! Come on, Nocturnal." He said with anger grabbing Nocturnal's hand and walking past Reiji who stood there in shock.

He soon inhale smelling something he hadn't smelled before.

"What in the-" He looked behind him seeing that the scent was coming from both Subaru and Nocturnal.

Subaru dragged Nocturnal to his room opening his door and slamming it close.

"Fucking older brothers." He mumbled and looked at Nocturnal who's looking around the room.

Subaru turned her head towards him and crashed his lips to hers before pulling away.

"Come, lets get some rest." Subaru said to her as he opened the coffin and getting inside.

Nocturnal looked at him before getting inside with him as well. He laid down as she did the same with her head on his chest. Subaru closed the coffin and his arms were wrapped around hers while her hands are on his chest. They soon fell asleep in each other's imbrace.