Nocturnal- Little Visit

Nocturnal walked downstairs and towards the entrance. She had another mission to accomplish and of course she told her soulmates about it which they didn't want her going, but let her go anyways. She carries a back full of her weapons and some clothes. As she was about to open the door, a knock came from the other side. She took her blade out of her left boot and slowly grabbed the handle and opened it. Her eyes widen seeing Superior Moira which made her bow to her knees.

"Superior Moira, this is a unexpected surprise." Nocturnal said. The Superior walked inside and Nocturnal stood up.

"Hmm, seems you are doing quite well in this humble place." Moira said. She has raven black hair, beige skin and wears a victorian red dress.

"This is the Sakamaki's manor your majesty." Nocturnal said formally and the Superior looked at her eye to eye.

"A little birdie told that you have sexual interaction with three of them including emotional feelings. Is that true?" Moira lifted an eyebrow as Nocturnal looked down making her scoff.

"Of course it's true. You are such a slut. You will be punish for this kind of act unless you have a reason on why." Moira crosses her arms and Nocturnal looked at her.

"They are my soulmates, Superior." Nocturnal announces and Moira's eyes widen then she began to laugh.

"Soulmates? Nocturnal, there are no such thing as soulmates. It's a myth."

"But Superior Oswald said it isn't."

Moira rolled her eyes.

"Of course, you'll believe what my brother says." Moira scoffed and Nocturnal shook her head.

"It is true. They told me my eyes were glowing the moment they looked at me, Superior." Nocturnal said and Moira glared at her.

"There are no such thing as soulmates! Nocturnal you are way out of your mind!" Moira exclaimed and just then footsteps where heard as they both looked to see six men appearing behind Moira.

"What's all this ruckus and who are you?" Reiji asked as Moira looked away and towards Nocturnal.

"You will be punish for this, Nocturnal. For breaking the rule. This is your last chance and I hear another rule broken you will be expelled." Moira hissed at her.

"Don't speak to our soulmate like that!" Subaru shouted and Moira glared at him.

"Shut it vampire. If it weren't for us. You all will be nothing, but ashes. I will take my leave. Consider this as your last chance Nocturnal." Moira walked out the manor as Nocturnal stood in one place.

"Princess, are you alright?" Shuu asked as he walked towards her, but she backed away.

"Th-that was my Superior." Nocturnal whispered, but everyone heard it except Yui.

"I'm sorry, Subaru couldn't stop himself. He doesn't want you hurt in any way. Besides she's a ungrateful bitch." Shuu said as he was about to take a step towards her, but Nocturnal backed away making Shuu stop at his tracks.

"I have to go." She said and walked out the door leaving everyone.