CHAPTER SIX: The Mission

Three years later...

Yusuke headed to his home in the Uchiha Compound. When he was coming close, he heard a falcon; and when he looked up at the sky, he noticed that a messenger was circling over him. He frowned and turned to look towards the Hokage mansion.

"What does he want now?" He made a sign and teleported himself in front of the door to the Sandaime's office. He knocked the door and was immediately let in.

Once inside the Hokage looked at him seriously.

"I have a mission for you, Yusuke," he said and the aforementioned walked closer to his desk.

"What about?" he asked. The Hokage handed him a scroll.

"A retrieval mission," he said. "I want you to infiltrate the town between Iwa and Kusa and bring back the scroll they stole." Yusuke nodded. "Form a small team for your mission. Only Jounin allowed. Though, it's a B-rank, I wouldn't risk anyone else getting hurt." Again Yusuke nodded and turned to walk out the door. "Leave when you think it's appropriate. Beware of ambushes."

"Hai."

When he exited the office, Yusuke sighed. He walked through the crowded streets of Konoha until he found himself in front of the Police Force. "Why do I feel as if something bad is going to happen?" he mumbled to himself as a frown appeared on his face. He then immediately felt someone's presence behind him. He turned around, finding Danzo and two of his ANBU staring intently at him.

"I had a feeling I would find you here," he said as he neared Yusuke.

"What do you want?" The Uchiha answered rather rudely.

"I think we both know the answer to that question." Danzo smirked. "How's Hanako?"

"That's none of your business." Yusuke frowned making Danzo chuckle.

"That's where you're wrong." The elder stood in front of the Uchiha. "It is my business. Especially since I want her to become part of the Foundation." The Uchiha tightened his fists. "Think about it, Yusuke. It's a great offer, she'll become an ANBU and-"

"I decline." Yusuke hurried to say. "I don't want her to be part of your organization. If she were to become an ANBU, I'd rather have her working under the Hokage's orders not yours," he finished. Now it was Danzo who frowned.

"You insolent Uchiha. I will-" The elder started saying until he was interrupted by an authoritarian voice coming from the entrance of the building behind Yusuke.

"What's going on here?" Fugaku raised an eyebrow when he noticed the tension between the two men. "Yusuke?" The aforementioned turned to look at his leader.

"Why don't you ask him?" Yusuke glared at the elder. The two companions of the man got into a fighting stance.

"Calm down," Danzo motioned to his subordinates. "I didn't say we would get into a fight." The ANBU put away their weapons. "Your lack of respect will get you down, Yusuke." Danzo turned his back to the Uchiha. "I want an Uchiha in the Foundation, and I will have it." And with that he left, leaving the two Uchiha alone.

* * *

Hanako dodged a hit directed towards her stomach as she moved to the side and lifted up her leg directing a kick to her sister's face. Hikari grabbed her ankle and pulled her up, throwing her to the ground. Hanako landed on her hands and rolled over the place until she managed to stop and rest over her back. Hikari neared her as she chuckled softly.

"You're getting better, Hanako," she said to her little sister as she reached a hand and helped her up.

"But not as good as you, Nee-chan." Hanako pouted as she dusted her clothes. Hikari sighed as she crossed her arms.