1.

Perrie's POV.

'Why is this so necessary? I don't think this is what someone should do after a break-up'

'Of course, it is necessary! She has to move on and this is what Tinder was made for'

'I disagree, she's just broke up with Liam, give her a rest!'

'And this the perfect opportunity to get over that duchbag and get laid!'

'That's so stupid, Jesy'

Don't you ever feel like your invisible? Because I do. All the time. Like now.

My two best friends have been arguing about my sad love life. It has been three months since I caught my ex-boyfriend Liam cheating on me with some random people. I may be the cuckold of the year. Terribly awesome.

'It's not stupid, Leigh, she needs to date new people'- Jesy declares, tapping something on my cellphone. Wait, when did she take it?!!?

'Obviously no, she needs time for herself'- And of course, Leigh counterattacks.

'Girls, I-..'- I try to be heard. I try because of course, they are not ready to give up.

'You don't know anything about break-ups, Leigh'- Jesy raises an eyebrow, showing that cocky attitude of hers which I dislike so much, argh.- 'You literally dated one person in your 24 years of life'

Leigh-Anne laughs amazed and I decide to say something before World War III begins in my room.

'Okay, that's enough. I appreciate you wanna help me through all of this but I think I can make it on my own.'

'I don't think so, Pez'- Leigh smiles turning on the T.V.

'Yeah, you can definitely not make it on your own'- Are they serious?- 'Hey, look, here's your profile set!!'

Jesy almost jumped out of happiness whereas my Lee just rolls her eyes. I decide to take a look, knowing I have to give up. Jesy is quite persistent when she wants something. What a pain in the ass.

'Why did you chose those pictures? I look like I'm looking for casual sex'- I frowned while observing those photos which were my least favorites, for sure.

Jesy laughs loudly- 'Because that's what you want'

'Of course not!!!'

'Whatever'

I shake my head and decide to keep inspecting all the little things she did there. And everything seems quite normal. Well, not until I see what she wrote in the description.

Damn Jessica Nelson.

'I like all kinds of dicks'- I read trying to keep my cool and not murder her right now- 'WHAT THE HELL, NELSON?'

'I know! It's awesome!'

Leigh-Anne bits her lips. I know she wants to let a guffaw. Why are they even my friends? Jesus Christ.

'Okay'- I say, breathing in and out.- 'This doesn't represent who I am at all'

'That's the thing, if you show the real Perrie, you won't get any sex, babe'

And my cool suddenly explodes.- 'Where's the knife?'

'Okay, okay, let's relax'-Thanks, Holy Leigh for being the sane one- 'Let's forget about this Tinder thing and watch 'Baby', we have two episodes left and I need to know what happens with these two.'

Jesy shrugs her shoulder as a response and I just let a sigh before stating the obvious.

'No one is gonna like this profile, it's too slutty.'

'I have to disagree. I already gave some likes on some dudes'- Jesy winks confident- 'Let's wait and if you get a match.'

I just roll my eyes as Leigh press the play bottom, starting the new episode. I am pretty confident I won't get any match. it's obvious a normal lad won't like someone who writes 'I LikE All KiNdS Of DiCKs'. Only weirdos could do it.

And I believed that but as we are getting at the end of the episode my phone rings and a Tinder notification appears on the lock screen.

As much as I try to pick it, Jesy is quicker and gets it before me. She is so annoying, Jesus.

'I TOLD YA'- She shouts right in my ear, forcing Leigh to stop the episode.- 'Here's your first match, Pez'

And there it was. A random dude name Jeed just liked me. Unbelievable.

----------

—————-

Hii!

I'm so exited for this fic, you have no idea!

Just expect a lot funny, random situations. A sarcastic Jeed and of course, a lot of drama 👀

Thanks for reading and voting xx