Chapter 12. Let's Begin... shit.

Charles gently touched my cheek and his breath quickened when I grinded softly against him.

"Never though I'd have a beautiful girl like you with me." Charles said, quickly moving me under him in a fast but gentle motion.

I started breathing quickly as his hands found my womanhood and began softly going in circles.

"Never though I would have a man... as strong and.... handsome as you.... with me." I finished, panting.

Charles smiled a bit, making me feel even more confident as my hand snaked around his strong shoulders and then over his strong abs and once my hand reached the waste band of his pants, I felt his-

"Charles! Your turn for the shift!" I heard Lenny call.

I quickly pull my hand out and lean up using his shoulder as support. Charles pulled his hand away from me.
I groaned.

"I forgot I had shifts tonight..." Charles mumbled.

"We can always pick up where we left off." I smile slightly.

"I'm glad you understand. Goodnight, Anika." Charles winks and leaves the tent after putting his shirt on.

I sneak out quickly and arrive back to my small area and lay down. I had no trouble falling asleep after my small experience with Charles. He was amazing! He just... takes my words away by how amazing he is! He's so cute and handsome! I love him!

---

I woke up and was just in the middle of eating breakfast when Lee sat by me.

"Why'd you and Mr. Smith go off in his tent!?" Lee asked, very very loudly.
I choked on my stew then spat on the ground.

"Lee! Shush." I glared at him, ignoring the stares and whispers from around me.
Lee cocked his head and stuck his finger in my stew and then licked it off. Ew.

"I'm just wanderin' why you didn't sleep until Mr. Smith had to go watch out the camp." Lee said just as loud.
I glared at him again.

I got up, laid my dishes near the campfire, and then walked to the tree I always go to outside camp. I buried my face in my hands, embarrassed and annoyed. Lee... always poking his nose into my business just to embarrass me.
I snorted.
A hand was on my shoulder and I look up to see Robin.

"Hi." She says, sitting by me.

"... hey." I say in a small voice.

"So, everybody in camp figures you and Charles had sex one way or another." Robin plain out said.

"They do? What if they think I'm a sluuuut?" I groaned.

Robin put a strand of hair behind my ears.

"Oh, Anika. Sweet, little, perfect, beautiful, not-so-innocent-anymore, adorable, cute, Anika." Robin finished.

I blinked.

"You're not a slut unless you've slept with more than two guys. Then you are now classified as a slut." Robin said.

"Oh... I haven't!" I quickly add, seeing her worried and surprised face.

"Charles is a good guy. He can take care of you." Robin smiled.

I wipe some dirt off my leg before she continues,

"And it's okay to be worried about what others think. But it isn't okay if you start to dwell on it for too long." Robin finished.

"Oh. Okay." I nodded.

"Also... be safe. I'll see ya later." Robin got up.

"You're leaving?" I ask.

"Well... Charles is coming so it'd be weird if I just chilled here, y'know? Have fun, Anne." Robin waved and walked to camp.

I waited until Charles had arrived and sat by me quietly.
I leaned against his shoulder and he put a strong arm around me.

"I'll keep you safe." Charles promised.

"I'll keep you safe also." I smile, causing Charles to chuckle.

I felt him lean his head against mine and we both sat there for awhile, enjoying the moment of being in each other's arms.

----
Saaaadaaadaaadaaa
Follow me on insta i._promise for a face reveal soon (maybeee) and also sneak peaks of upcoming chapters.
Ilyysmmmm tysmmm for reading cya in the next chapter :D