Chapter 13. Accident.

I decided to teach Lee how to shoot a bow.

"Now you just pull this part back and aim with your dominate eye."

Lee listens to what I say and aims his bow. I give him an arrow.

"Always be sure there's nobody within range unless you're aiming for them." I say.

"Okay." Lee says.
He fires but instead of hitting the tree we wanted, he hits the dirt. I walk over to pick it up and hand it back to him.
Lee takes it and aims again. Once I'm behind him he takes a few seconds and then shoots. He was too shaky from breathing.

"Always shoot when you exhale." I say.

"Huh?" He asks.

"Breath out. Idiot." I walk to grab the arrow.
Once I had bent down I felt a sharp pain in my arm and heard a sharp swish sound past me. I look down to see that he had shot an arrow and barley grazed my arm.
Blood immediately covered the wound of course.

"Lee!" I scolded.

"What?" He said innocently.

"What did I say about waiting for people to be out of your range?" I growl.

"I was aiming for you!" Lee said.

---

I made a mental note to never ever let Lee touch anything that can potentially kill me. It wasn't a big gash just annoying.

I felt strong hands grab my waist and pull me aside to a small thicket.

"Something wrong?" I raised my eyebrows at Charles.
He looked me over, as if debating something, then kissed me slowly.

I widened my eyes slightly in surprise but soon fell in motion with the kiss. Charles' hands roamed my back and even my thigh. His hands rested on my lower back as I curled my hands around his neck and started to nip at his ears.

"I just thought we could pick up where we left off." Charles said softly, his breath picking up as I traced circles on his lower abdomen.

"Good thing too." I whispered back.
I felt Charles catch his breath quickly once I touched his area.

"Gettin' right to the point huh?" Charles said, as I softly messaged his erected member over his clothes.

"Oh did you wanna wait?" I smiled slyly.

"That's not funny." He nipped my ear.

"You know what's not funny?" I smiled slightly.

"Hm?" He said in a dazed manner.

"I have to cook for the camp right now." I let go of him and turned my back to him.

Charles let out a surprised "wha".

"I'll see you later." I said, taking a step forward.
Doing just as I expected him to do, he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. Wrapping his strong arms around me he kissed my neck gently.

"You're not leaving yet." He whispered.

"Is that right?" I turned around and faced him.

"Hmmhmp." Charles hummed.

"Guess Miss Grimshaw will have to take my place." I returned to satisfy his member gently.

Charles gave a soft little moan in happiness and then placed my legs around his waist.

I felt him lift my dress up enough to reveal my womanhood and he immediately started to prepare me for what was about to follow. I let out a huge breath of relief as he slowly but effectively rubbed my heated core.

"Ch-Ch..." I couldn't even speak as he continued to rub my womanhood in a circular motion.

He stopped for a moment and then I felt his warm and stiff member lined against my slit.

"Be gentle." I whispered, holding my hands around his neck.

Charles had one hand under my thigh and another on my bare rear, holding me up.

"Of course." Charles said softly.

I felt immediate pain as he pushed into me. I dug my nails into his shoulder and bit my lip so hard it bled a little.

Charles' breath picked up. I could tell it was tough for him to wait for me to adjust. I nodded for him to continue. He slowly sat me further and further down until I could feel his pelvis against me.

"Okay." I breathed.

Charles laid his head on my shoulder as he thrusted into me. I kept mostly quiet but couldn't help but moan his name as he hit a certain spot inside me.

"I love it when you say my name. I've never had a woman love me like this." I hear Charles say, a bit out of breath. Almost sounded like he was talking to himself.

I tightened my grip on him as an amazing sensation ran over my body and I could feel my womanhood pulse tighter, making Charles moan quietly.

"Oh my God." I breathed, as I felt a warm feeling in my stomach.

Charles waited a few moments, putting his whole member in me, before pulling out and setting me on my wobbly feet.

"Th-thank you." I said, the blood rushing to my cheeks as I put my dress down.

Charles pulled his pants up all the way and winked.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I responded.

----
Gaahhh im suh sick.

Fact about Anika/this scene:

She didn't see his penis at all😂 just felt it