v.

three weeks have passed. three weeks of anne and gilbert getting to know each other over texts, calls, and emails. they were really going to do this. meet in person and film.

she sat on the airplane, fidgeting, while marilla put their bags overhead. it was break so marilla allowed it if only she can come. she traveled with diana, ruby, and jane. diana basically became anne's manager while ruby and jane had to go to california for a big business meeting.

"hey, it's okay. the plane won't crash or anything." anne pretended to laugh at diana's joke but internally, she was terrified. she had never been on a plane before and she was scared about what was going to happen. she shot gilbert a "i'm on the plane!:)" text and closed her eyes to try and sleep.

gilbert ran around the house trying to make it nice. sure anne wouldn't be here for like another day but he wanted everything to be perfect.willow sat on the couch reading a script when she noticed her boyfriend. "i don't get why you have to do this charity work." gilbert knew willow was jealous and he also knew not to fight with her when this green monster was present.

"we are friends babe, you know that." he held her hand in his. she got up and sighed.

"i'm going to autumn's. text me when she's here so i can come home." he wanted to say something about how she's always with autumn and never with him but he held his tongue. with one kiss, she was gone. that gave gilbert time to plan and clean. that's when the guys came over.

"LOVERBOY BLYTHE!" xavier yelled. he blushed and punched his shoulder. "shit is willow here?" he threw himself on the couch that gilbert just cleaned.

"it's not like that, man! i literally have a girlfriend!" gilbert shooed him off the couch. the guys wanted to meet anne and her friends so bad. especially anne. they were on a skype call together once and she played them a frank ocean song. from there on, they loved anne. "she won't be here for awhile so get comfortable."

4:58 a.m. anne stood in LAX. jane called an uber to take them to their hotel. the city was huge and crowded, the opposite of avonlea. it kind of scared anne but the thought of meeting gilbert kept her calm.

she woke up at 2:50 p.m. to her ringtone. a text from gilbert. "hey u here?" she smiled and sent a picture of her in front of the window, pointing to the big city. she took a quick shower and got ready to meet gilbert. "marilla, we are all going so you can stay here. i promise we will be okay. bye!" she ran out to see her friends. her ukulele was strapped to her back as she walked out. a fan even stopped her to take a picture!

the uber pulled up to the gate. the four girls got out and walked up to the huge house. anne couldn't breath, she was actually doing this! jane pressed the call button. "hello? who is it?" it wasn't gilbert's voice. it sounded like ethan.

"uh, anne." she heard someone fall and run.

"hey, come in!" he was out of breath. the girls got to the house and gilbert stood at the door. "anne!" he gave her a big hug and she squeezed him back. she felt so nervous around him. "you know the guys." each one gave her big hugs.

"oh, this is diana, ruby, and jane." they all shook hands.

that whole day, the group got to know each other. ruby and jerry sat unusually close to each other, always touching or just talking to each other.

"so tomorrow, if that's okay, we were all going out to dinner. is that okay?" all the girls nodded. "let's start filming!" he opened his camera and began to film. "hey guys, you'll never guess who i bumped into!" he brought the camera to anne and she screamed playfully. "just kidding! we are collabing? i guess?"

"i mean you can call it that?" she laughed. "but hello! if you do not know me, i am that girl who plays the ukulele a lot! that was so bad oh my gosh."

"you guys asked so we collabed but i feel like we would have done it sooner or later. it took awhile to figure out what we were doing but look where we are."

"shout out to gilbert blythe news! i think that's there name right? so what are we doing today?" she looked at the boy holding the camera.

"i asked twitter and youtube questions so let's do a quick q & a!" after an our of filming, they stopped and just hung out. they watched a movie together. "anne can you help me in the kitchen?"

she helped him make two bags of popcorn and figure out which candy to eat. she was looking through his candy stash while gilbert was just staring at her. "i'm going with m&m's and red vines!" she plopped them down. "today was so much fun. i cannot wait for tomorrow!"

"me too." he smiled lightly as she stood in front of him. "c'mon, sixteen candles is my favorite."