vi.

the hotel room was quiet while anne watched the kardashian's alone. "how does one live like that? i could never do that. thank god i am not like that." she watched as paparazzi formed around their car.

a knock came from the door. it couldn't be marilla, she was out to eat. ruby and jane went shopping. diana was asleep. anne got out of bed and opened the door. "gilbert?" she hid herself behind the door. she was in her big 'rugrats' shirt and shorts.

"bad time?" she shook her head and welcomed him in. "listen, we are all going out to dinner tonight if you guys want to come. josie really wants to meet you." her heart dropped. the josie pye, one of the most famous makeup gurus, wanted to meet her!

"uh, yeah! i have to get changed and go get di. i'll meet you downstairs in fifteen!" he left the room and she jumped in the air. "this is actually happening!" she threw on her black outfit and ran towards diana's room. "wake up! we are meeting the vlog bois and girls!" diana shot up. "hurry they are waiting!"

a black van sat out front of the hotel. it wasn't a creepy van, more like a party one. as anne opened the door, she saw it was packed. all of gilbert's friends and they already picked up jane and ruby. "let's go!" xavier yelled. "PASS ME THE AUX!" xavier took a few minutes and he finally picked a song. burnin up by the jonas brothers. the whole car was singing while anne just laughed.

"anne, please do a jonas brothers cover on your ukulele!" ethan laughed. "i'll assist on piano!"

"let's make it happen!" she looked over to gilbert who was looking at her from across the van. she smiled and tucked a piece of red hair behind her ears.

they finally arrived to the restaurant, everyone hopped out and made their way in. they were led to the back and people were already there. willow, autumn, josie, and clark. she was about to sit down when josie stopped her.

"anne shirley-cuthbert!" josie brought her into a hug. how does one person just smell like summer? anne thought. "i am so glad we met! you met my boyfriend, clark! this is willow and autumn." autumn had light pink hair and the biggest red lips. willow just sat and stared at anne. she waved at both girls. "we are totts getting a pic after dinner!"

"gilly bear!" she jumped into his arms and gave him a big kiss. just before anne sat, she could've sworn willow rolled her eyes at her. "well, don't be rude, gilly! introduce your new friends!"

he smiled and scratched his neck. "well, you know of anne. then we have ruby, jane, and diana." she waved and smiled at all of them. something she did not do to anne. "well, let's order!" as the group of teens waited for their food, they vlogged. something that didn't really surprise anne but they did it constantly. another thing anne could not do. "and here we have, anne!" gilbert snapped her out of her thoughts. "the new comer! the people wanna know how much you like our vlog squad!"

"i hate them all. they are all so mean. JUST KIDDING! they have welcomed me with open arms! i am so glad we came here!" everyone resumed conversation and anne got lost in her thoughts again. her blue eyes trailed down the table towards gilbert. he had his camera in hand and was talking to willow.

they were so in love. then she looked at autumn. her eyes would not leave willow's face. she seemed almost upset looking at her.

"anne!" clark yelled from across the table. "i was talking to my brother, sawyer, about where he used to go to school and i think you should go there! there is a huge campus! gives you more time to stay here with us!" everyone looked at her. "no pressure or anything. i'll give you all the info, take a look at it." she thanked him.

dinner ended and they made their way back to gilbert's. everyone sat around the fire in his backyard. ruby sat snuggled up to jerry, which made anne happy. diana, charlie, and ethan were making s'mores. willow and autumn sat under a big fluffy rainbow blanket. xavier, jane, josie, and clark were singing along to the music as they roasted marshmallows. while anne sat alone, writing in her yellow book. "having fun?" gilbert sat in front of her, the fire giving his face a new filter. she just nodded, slowly trying to hide the book. "what's that?" he tried grabbing it but she held it further away from him. "c'mon, please tell me."

"i write a bit in my free time. stories, songs, how i'm feeling." she was surprised she told him that quickly and trusted him so easily. anne would never tell anyone about her precious book. it took her almost two months to tell diana. "it's not like it'll go anywhere though. i am no j.k. rowling or whatever. just a normal teenage girl with her journal."

"hey, i believe that you can do something incredible with that book. who knows, maybe someday you could become an author? you just got to believe as much as me. and one day you will play me one of those songs." he held up his pinkie. "promise?"

"promise." she linked their pinkies and smiled at the boy who became one of her closest friends. they sat and talked about los angeles and youtube for five minutes until willow saw them alone.

"willow, will you just leave it alone. they are literally just talking!" autumn said as she got up, clearly annoyed with her friend's antics. she rolled her eyes and jumped on gilbert's lap, attacking him with kisses. this made anne very uncomfortable as she sat next to the couple. it also looked like gilbert was uncomfortable.

"i have to go. diana, ruby, jane? thank you so much for today!" she waved and said her goodbyes to everyone in the yard.

"i should walk them out." willow pulled him down. "wil, i'm just walking them to the gate. calm down. you have been acting weird all night and it's been annoying me. now if you will excuse me." he left willow angry and frankly, he didn't care. "anne! wait up, i'll walk you out!"