CHAPTER6⃣

Thanks for 600+ views!

Enjoy💭💕... Enjoy Chapter TRIS!

________________________

Tris's POV

Today I actually feel way better considering what happened yesterday. Today I have to go dress shopping with Lauren. Surprising, she made Christina, Shauna, and Marlene her bridesmaids. 20 minutes later i arrive at the wedding shop to find the whole gang there, like old times. Except if it were like old times, Lauren wouldn't be here marrying Four. I rup and hug Uriah first. I missed his pansycake self.

"Trissy!"

"Uriah!"

"Wait. You didn't threaten to kill me when i called you Trissy. You've changed!" He says dramatically.

"No. I'm just gonna call you later." I say and we both laugh. I then hug Will.

"Hey smarticles!" I say and hug him.

"Hey Tris!" He says and hugs back. Then i look over at Zeke.

"I saved the best for last! Zekey!" I say and hug him. We were pretty close in high school, but only as friends.

"Tris!!!" He shouts like a 3 year old and hugs me back.

"I missed you so much!" He says.

"Yea, I haven't seen you since high school. It's been so long you guys. Anyway, we have business to take care of, so the boys are going first." I say.

I hand Will, Uriah, and Zeke black tuxedos and command them to try them on. I then walk over to Four.

"Heres your Tux, Mr." I say while handing him a white tux.

"Thank you." He says with a smile. He stands there and kind of stares at me in the eyes.

Four's POV

I couldn't help but stare at Tris. She was so beautiful. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she shoved the Tux in my face blocking my view.

"Go change!" She yells with a smile.

"Why are you so eager for me to go and take my clothes off?" I say joke while wriggling my eyebrows. she laughs at first then she becomes serious.

"Four. Don't forget why we're here. For your wedding. YOUR wedding with Lauren. Now go change." She tells me. So much sadness just fills my heart as i walk to the dressing room.

All the boys were finally done, now it was time for the girls to try on their dresses. All 3 of them walked out with red, knee length, dresses with one strap. They were pretty dresses.

"Christina do me a favor and lay off the cake for awhile. The dress barely fits you." Lauren says rudely with a laugh.

"Gee thanks Lauren. I didn't really need your bitchiness, but I'll accept it." Christina says.

"I'm not being a bitch. It's my wedding and fat bridesmaids and groomsmen are not allowed. So, on the other hand, Uriah, you should head to the gym after this. Maybe you can take Christina." Lauren says while laughing.

"Lauren that's extremely rude. Don't talk about them like that." Tris defends.

"Look, it's my wedding, if they have a problem with it then theres the door. Hopefully Christina mcfat fat can fit through it." Lauren says while pointing to the door.

"Okay. Thats it. I'm sorry Four. But i'm not going to take this disrespect" Chris says as she goes to grab her stuff.

"Lauren, apoligize."