Chapter..... 12!

• Dedicado a You amazing peeps!

Go read CRUSHING ON THE BAD BOY Thanks loveliess

Enjoy...

Tris's POV

I was going to visit Marlene after ignoring her for so long. She wanted to know everything that happened since I called her crying after what happened 2 days ago with Four. I haven't seen him or talked to him since then. Their wedding was tomorrow and honestly, i was praying that a tornado happpened swept Lauren away and the wedding was cancled. 

....................

"OMG! Triss!" Mar embraces me in a warm hug.

"What?" I ask confused and slighty irritated considering the fact that I couldn't breathe. 

"I had no idea you've been through all of this. I've been so caught up with the babies and I just."

"No, Don't worry about it Mar. You're a mother and I respect that you have your own important things to do. Now lets change the subject. So how is Emily and Emmet? They have to be the cutest twins ever!" I exclaimed trying to sound cheery.

"They're doing great, but Tris We don't have to talk about me right now. I understand if you want to change the subject, but you can't run from your problems."

"Coming from the girl who cheated on Uriah and never told him that they weren't his kids!" I snapped at her. Her eyes widened in shock and I immediately wish I could take it back.

"Gosh, Mar, I'm so sorry!" I quickly explained.

"You know, just becuase Four doesn't love you and everyone has found their true soul mate, except you, doesn't mean you have to be such a bitch about it!"

I did something unthinkable. I SLAPPED HER. 

"Gosh Tris, I try to be a good friend and you treat me like shit. No wonder Four hates you." With that she walks away. Tears roll down my cheek and I can't help, but start crying. I've been acting like a bitch just because my life is messed up and falling apart. I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. The worst part is, i'm an effing adult, yet I'm acting like how i would behave in high school. I think its time I cleared things up.

++++

Four's POV

I was currently laying on the couch while Lauren was resting her head on my lap and going on and on about the wedding, yet all I could think about was Tris. I love Tris and no matter how cruel and bitchy she is to me, that's just who makes her who she is and I don't care. I love her for her and I want no one, but her.

"You listening, baby?" Lauren asks looking up at me with a worried, yet agitated face expression. 

"Um, yea. 7 kids. Got it." Wait what the hell?! 7 kids! 

"Wait, 7 kids? Don't you think thats a little too much?" I ask.

"You get the sex, i have the babies. You have nothing to worry about." She exclaims in a "duh" tone.

"But thats.--

Suddenly the doorbell interrupts my thoughts and I get up to answer it. 

Lauren gasps. "What the hell is that bitch doing here?!" She snaps.

"Hello Four!" She spats venomously at me.

OMG WHO IS THE GIRL?! TRIS?! OR MAYBE SOMEONE ELSE?! 

GO  READ MY NEW STORY CALLED CRUSHING ON THE BAD BOY!