Q and A

Time to start these questions! I'm hyped for this and if you have anymore feel free to ask in the comments and I'll try to answer!

Q: Can you tell us how the public reacted to Cyra's identity as a Green Lantern? Please

A: Well, they know who she is, but Cyra Brion is basically a no body until that point but you can bet anyone that knew her is in shock that it's actually her, but Cyra didn't really have a lot of friends outside of the Team and Charlie (but we know how that turned out) .

Q: What made you want to write this story?

A: That was so long ago but I remember wanting to write something easy and quick to get my name out there. So I wrote based on the shows and I just wanted to live out with Wally West because I love him so much, so it was mostly to get some of my hope to be apart of the Team out there but it grew into much more than that.

Q: How did you come up with Cyra?

A: I wanted a character like me and my exact words were: "I'm going to make a trash 'funny' character like all those Wattpad fanfictions and make it cliche because that's what I want to do'. I obviously moved past that and I began to love it and Cyra involved more into a character I really loved with flaws and bad shit about her.

Q: How did you include so much sarcasm and amazing writing in this book?

A: Sarcasm was easy, the writing not so much. I just wrote from the soul man. I just put myself in the situations and see what I would say.

Q: What are your favorite TV shows?

A: I love Young Justice (obviously), American Horror Story, the 100, Supernatural, the Office (US), the new She-Ra, and Avatar/Legends of Korra are just some of my favorites.

Q: Do you have any plans for Young Justice Invasion and Outsiders?

A: Yes, I do. I'm planning for there to be a book for each and I already started writing for season 2!

Q: Any tips for writing a good book like yours?

A: Yes! You know that thing all teachers say? How reading makes you a better writer and vice versa? Never believed it, but it's the truest shit your teachers will ever tell you. I learned to write by reading books. Pick up a book you've already read and just look how they pace it, where they put commas, where they put new paragraphs, when they make your heart beat and when you cry. That's how I learned how to write. Grammar is one of the best things to have in a book because if the book had bad grammar, people don't want to read it.

Also, write what you like. Make a list of all the scenes you want to see or things you want added in. Write for you, no one else. Don't worry about the votes, reads, comments, just worry about you.

And no Mary Sues.

Q: Did it ever get hard keeping someone like Cyra in character while writing this story?

A: Not really to be honest because whenever I got stuck I'd just think of a witty line or something I'd do. I'm better at writing serious things and writing in a certain more serious/kingdom fantasy style (look at Gotham for example), so to simplify that type of thing was hard.

Q: Are you going to make different books per season like invasion and outsiders? Or are you just going by invasion and branching off orjust branching off in general wth occasional mention/interaction with the OG team.

A: Each book is going to be about one of the seasons. There will always be plots with Cyra in it separate like the Charlie plot and in the next book I'm planning for it to mostly be original chapters! I plan for there to at most be five books.