•°•chapter three•°•

Choles pov

The feeling of a soft and warm cover on top of my cold body is what I wake up to. My eyes remian shut not caring where or what I'm on. To be honest, I thought I was dead. The energy that was lost along the stressful day feels like it was zapped into me and wanting me to open my dry eyes, but maybe it wasn't that important as my mind lagged and my body started to feel weightless once more..

Dark clouds roll over the the grey Stones, the blood in my body going cold as I look upon the graves. I don't notice my honey Brown hands reaching in front of me, my eyes going dark. Not until a voice calls out. Not one that I've heard before, but one that brings me comfort like a parents would.

Wake up.. Wake up.... Wake up!

....

...

My eyes shoot open and I jump out of the bed with a racing heart. I yelp as I make contact with the wooden floor, my head nearly cracking in the process and my sweaty hands being the only things to break the fall. I hear a couple of footsteps before the door I didn't even know existed slams open. It bangs against the wall so hard that I can't help but jump up as the covers fall all around me. I make eye contact with a very large man that I've never seen before.

"Are you ok kid? " the man asks as he walks in. I look at him for a couple of seconds before nodding. The energy and peace I felt sleeping.. Was a dream.. Of course.. But how did I get up here? I look at uncle will and a blonde haired woman who cautiously enter the room after the man.

"What happened? "

"You fell asleep in optimus's al- uh.. Truck. When we got here you were deeply asleep so he offered to bring you to your new room. " uncle will offers. Oh. How I didn't wake up was a mystery.. Normally I'm not a heavy sleeper. But things arent normal anymore are they?

"Oh! You never got to meet who I work with. You'll definitely see them around more often since we all are.. Close. This is ir- uhh ron-"

"hey! "His deep voice growls.

"Yeah. His name is Ron. " uncle will says ignoring Ron as if he hadn't said anything. The woman looks at them softly before making her way over to me. This "Ron" man is well built and taller than uncle will with very dark hair that looks kind of blue. His bright blue eyes waiver when they meet my own once more. I don't have to think about it as the woman bends down to helo me up.

"Chloe.. It's been some time since I last saw you. " she says cutting me off from my thoughts. here we go. More pitty.

"You've become so beautiful. And your parents raised you so well. What a smart young lady I've heard you've become" she adds with a small smile, Her small hand petting my fluffy and messed up hair. The familiar touch resonates in my mind as my eyes widen. Sarah, uncle Wills wife, the one who was pregnant. Her dark blonde hair, which used to go down to her lower back,is cut into a Bob. Even so my body still remembers her touch like it was just yesterday. Uncle will and Ron watch with smiles at our exchange but the only thing I can register are her words. Pity. That's all I felt before. They all said sorry. As if it were their faults. As if there was a way they could of stop it. There wasn't. And I knew that but they still said sorry, unable to think of anything else to say to me. But the bright green eyed women that stands before me with a small sad smile on her Pink lips didn't greet me with pitty.