•°•chapter seven•°•

Soon after the jack the jock incident I soon got my schedule and we were out the door and driving once more. There were only six classes a day which was really great for me.

My first class would be English, science, maths, law and society, astronomy, and another maths class since my schedule was so bear to me.

Now I sit next to sides as we travel along the streets to our next destination. The mall. With little to no talking we finally make it to the huge space. The parking lot is almost filled all the way and the biggest building sits in the middle. I see big signs reading Sears, Macy's, Marshal, best buy, and teddy bear care.

"Teddy bear care? " I whisper out loud as we park. The others vanish also trying to fine relatively close parks.

"Beats me" he says with a shrug. We jump out of the car once more and make our way to the front door just as a family goes through the slide doors. We wait a couple of seciunds before we see an annoyed sunny looking at everybody with disgust and the other two smiling happily.

"What's up with all these disgusting-"

A loud thwacking on the head from sides shuts him up in his tracks.

"Shut the slag up sunny. "

"Don't call me that" he hisses back annoyed. The other two just roll their eyes we walk in. Bee and Sam head in first followed by a still bickering sides and sunny and then me. The interior is so nice. Skin care products and ice-cream machines sit to the far left while a vitamins store and a restaurant sit at the right. I can already tell that this mall is big and popular by the amount of people.

I touch my phone case where i slipped my black visa card in,bwfore placing back in a little pocket in my shorts. When i look up i notice that all of the boys are gone leaving me all alone and confused. Great. just great. Look on the bright side..at least i can think to myself now. I don't really know where I'm going so I keep going straight before seeing a sign showing all the stores. I stop in front of it just as a young couple walks away hand in hand. My eyes go to the very top and skim the words before landing on pink writing that reads pink.

  My two or three bras at home do need to be replaced.. And if the others were here that would be awkward. With that thought I look for an escalator to bring me up to the second floor. I finally find it but not before bumping into a couple of people on the way there. I walk up the escalator and look around at the second floor. The food court is the first thing I see and it smells heavenly. That reminds me that I haven't eaten anything since that cinnamon tea and strawberry creme filled beagle. I don't really feel like eating right now so I walk away from the aroma and chattering and try to find the pink sotre. I walk past a couple of boys who whistle at me before turning a corner and scanning the area. Hot topics.. Dicks.. Build a bear workshop.. Panderoa rings.. Pink! I quickly make my way towards the pink sotre with a small smile.

Finding the store by myself was a big win. I walk into the door and instantly get barmbarded with hellos and my own personal spokes person. A girl with long brown hair and bright blue eyes comes over to me. Of course she's patted down with pink wear and a set of oval like glasses.

"Hi! My name is Olivia but you can call me livy, is there something particular you're looking for? " she says in a cheerful voice.

"I don't really know.. Uhm.. My uncle sent me to the mall to make me feel better. " I explain while glancing to the side.