•°•chapter five•°•

Time skip / sunstreaker

"-got it. " I say before clicking off from the call. About an hour ago I got a call from the flesh bag named will. Ever since then he's been calling non stop. It was pissing me off and if I hadn't of felt a nudge in my twin bond I probably would of told the aft off.

I drive my silver Chevrolet hornet alt around the town in search of a young femme. The femme should be wearing a short shirt and shorts and if my processor remembers right.. She should have brown skin and long blond hair. I hate the meat bags that litter every street and every corner. There are too many of them. In fact if optimis would allow me to do so I could easily wipe out the pests. They mean little to nothing to me and half the others.

I feel a whack to my Helm and growl, my engine rumbling as well, causing a couple of students walking down the street to jump. The light I sit at turns green meaning I can go, I keep straight as I eye the streets. At least there aren't too many flesh bags around.but still.. Having me.. Me of all bots to search for the youngling might as well of been an insult. Its early morning and humans are known to sleep in untill 10:30 am..why is the slagging meat bag even awake!?

My optics roll along buildings that line the street but one catches my sight in particular. A small bakery on the side of another building. The Bakery has an open window concept and I can see the brown tables inside. At the closest table to the window sits a girl matching the description of the missing girl to a peg. Grumbiling I park my alt in-between two lines that face forward. The girl doesn't seem to notice me even though her glossy grey eyes are pointed towards my direction. White things are in her ears while her hand holds her head up by the chin. Her other hand traces a white cup with a bottle like top.

"I don't have time for this" I growl before opening the door to my alt. When I open my optics I am standing outside of the car door. At least my holorform is. I make my way into the shop as my door closes causing people to googly eye it.

"Welcome sir. " a woman says from behind the counter. I don't even glance at her as I make my way to the girl. The closer I get the more I can see her. The femme is far from ugly and far from as gross as most of the inhabitants that I've seen so far. No, this particular human has bright grey eyes with dilated black pupils. Her hair is blonde and pulled back by something red. She wears a shirt that exposes her stomach area and a pair of short shorts to match.

"What is your designation" I hear myself say harshly. Maybe if there were more sounds it wouldn't of come out as rough..Not that I particularly care at all. Her small frame jumps in suprise before her head turns, and her eyes turn to meet mine. I feel curiosity from sideswipe before pushing him away. He growls playfully before pushing me back.

"Um.. Do I know you? " she asks with a tilt of her head. Her hair sways with her sudden movements and her eyes become less glossy as they settle on my face.

"I asked you a question first meat bag" I hiss angrily. Why are humans so.. So inquisitive!

"What was the question again..? " she whispers while shrinking back.

"Name. Designation." I repeat coldy.

"Chloe.. hope. " she says before standing up and taking the white cup into her hands. She doesn't have enough room to get by me so she just stands there with wide eyes and an open mouth. Her full lips reveal perfectly white teeth. She almost looks like one of those fluffy rodents..