Hiding

Near the end of the school year, (f/n), (o/f/n), Tao and one of his friends, (t/f/n) and I went out to the park to hang out. Being teenagers, it was very hard for us to get into the park without a bunch of looks from the little kids and parents there. But still, we sat on the swings and played silly games with each other. We played hand games, tag, and other little things. We played Truth or Dare for a while too. 

Before leaving the park that day, (f/n), (o/f/n), and (t/f/n) went over to grab our jackets and things from our spot under the tree. 

It left Tao and I by the swings. Tao looked around and then motioned to me. "Come on, let's hide!" 

I grabbed his hand and we ran behind the nearest building. Kneeling down on one knee, I covered my laugh. He knelt down next to me and chuckled. "This is fun isn't it?" 

I nodded, "Yeah, it's really fun hanging out with everyone."

Since I couldn't see Tao's Panda to know for sure, I had to guess from body language but he was definitely thinking about something and it was pretty obvious. "What are you thinking about?" I asked. 

Tao took off the hood from on top of his hat, then took the hat off and stuffed it into his pocket. 

His bright jean jacket shook as he let out a breath

His bright jean jacket shook as he let out a breath. "I don't know if I should admit this to you." 

I cocked my head, "What? I promise you can tell me anything." 

He nodded, letting out another breath. "Why we're alone, I..." He trailed off looking around. 

"Tao," He looked at me. "You can tell me." 

He nodded and stood up, his white jeans and shoes flashing in the sunlight. He offered me a hand to get up and I took it, standing up in front of him. "Okay, can I show you instead?" 

Nervous but interested, I agreed, "Of course."