Goodnight

After I changed into my night clothes; booty shorts and a large t-shirt, I sat down on the bed. Then I noticed Tao sitting by the window and writing in his notebook. I cocked my head and tried to read it from across the room but found no luck. 

"Tao...?" I called softly. No reaction. Getting up, I padded toward him, placing a hand on his shoulder. His Panda turned around quickly in his head, saw me, and stuck up his nose in a formal way, tapping the human harshly on the back of his head. I heard Tao sigh softly and turn towards me, dropping his book onto the windowsill. He looked up and gave me a questioning look. 

"Are you okay? You seem tired..." I asked. He nodded and almost on cue, yawned. I dropped down to his sitting height and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him into my shoulder. He paused for a second, but dug his face into my neck and wrapping his arms around my torso.

We stayed together like this for what seemed like forever, then he woke up a little, starting to place little kisses on my neck. I giggled and pulled away slightly, "Tao!" 

He laughed and continued, standing up. I wrapped my legs around him to keep myself from falling, he moved his hands to support me and started walking towards the bed. When we got there, he laid me down and pulled away slightly, watching my eyes. I glanced up at his Panda, who was shaking a bit, nervous that I was going to be scared of his human. I was in no way scared of Tao, he was really caring about me and respected all of my beliefs. I reached up and stroked Tao's hair as his hand went to my face and he came closer to me. My hand then traveled to his face and I stroked his cheek, I could see a small smile forcing onto his face as he leaned down all the way and pressed his soft lips to mine. If you were thinking something sexual happened next (because I bet you were.....oof dirty minds) you would be incorrect. I believe that kind of thing should only happen after marriage, so none of that will be in this book, sorry.

Getting up after a sweet kiss, Tao spoke first. "We really need to get some sleep" 

I laughed, "Agreed." 

Rubbing my eyes, I watched Tao who bent down to grab a pair of nightclothes from his bag. "I'll right back my love" 

I nodded at his announcement and he left the room to go change and brush his teeth. It didn't take long and soon he was back, shutting the door behind him as he entered. He dropped his dirty clothes into the makeshift hamper and stood next to the bed. "Uh, Tao?" I asked he hummed back. "You're still wearing the same sweatshirt..." 

He looked down and groaned, realizing he hadn't changed into something else of the top. He grabbed the bottom of the sweatshirt and shirt underneath, pulling it over his head. I sucked in a breath, seeing him without a shirt on. It's not like I hadn't seen him shirtless before, but it still shocked me every time of how physically attractive he was. He noticed my staring and smirked. I looked up at his face and automatically got shy, looking down at my hand on the blanket. He put his hand on my chin and moved my face so I was looking at him again. 

"To be honest babe, I usually sleep shirtless..." 

I swatted his hand, "Ya!" 

He laughed, but then went serious, "But actually, would that be okay if I did?"

I thought about it for a second, finding nothing wrong with it, "Yeah, that's okay." 

He smiled and sat down next to me, pulling the blanket up so we could both get under. Out of instinct, I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest. It shocked me for a quick second because of the instant contact, but it didn't take long for me to fall asleep anyways. 

I felt his breathing and heard his heartbeat even more, allowing me to drift off to sleep with my own personal lullaby.