Found

He looked around again. Then he turned to me and flashed his eyes to my lips. He took the hand not in mine and placed it under my chin. I opened my mouth to question it but immediately shut it to let him go ahead. He stepped forward and pulled me closer to him. Looking down at my lips one more time, he leaned down toward my face. Tipping my head upwards, he brought my lips into his. 

A sudden warmth came over me and my head spun like crazy. It felt so new and exciting. I closed my eyes like he had done and kissed him back. He took his hand from my chin and wrapped it around my waist, pulling my body against his. I put my hands on his shoulders and let myself get lost in his world. 

When he finally pulled back, Tao was smiling like crazy, and so was I. Peeping up at his now visible Panda, it was jumping around and fanboying. Holding in a laugh at the little cutie in his head, I focused back at Tao.

He shoved his hands back in his pockets, "So um, that's what I was thinking about, and uh, I guess it was okay?" 

I laughed, "That was more than okay, I loved it." Then I heard footsteps and talking coming around the building. With a burst of courage, I took a step towards Tao and put my hands behind his head, bringing his face to mine again. 

Without hesitation, he kissed me back softly. I melted into his arms just as (f/n), (o/f/n), and (t/f/n) turned the corner to find our "hiding spot". 

I heard a gasp and pulled away slowly, smirking. Tao was too as he turned around to our friend's faces. "Hey guys, how's it going? Did you get the jackets?" I asked. 

Tao piped in, "Here, I'll carry a few!" 

He took my jacket off the pile, tossed it at me and started running off towards the parking lot, putting on his hat and hood again. I ran after him, tossing my jacket over my shoulder, "Ya!" I shouted, smiling like an idiot. 

I never knew what happened to (f/n), (o/f/n) and (t/f/n) after I went after Tao. My guess is they tried to figure out what happened or something but they never really asked.

The very next day, a Saturday morning, Tao called me in the morning. He told me to meet him at the same park, later that day. 

When I arrived, I got a text from him to 'Meet me in yesterday's hiding spot.'

 Turning the corner to behind the building, I saw Tao, dressed semi casually, some blue jeans, a white T-shirt and tan jacket with fun patches on it. He had something hidden behind his back and by the looks of the jumping Panda in his head, it was going to be a rose. 

Tao walked forward a few steps and adjusted his hair

Tao walked forward a few steps and adjusted his hair. It flicked onto his forehead unevenly and I smirked, I'd definitely fix that later. He stopped in front of me and scratched his neck. "I was wondering if maybe um, you'd go out with me sometime...? He asked, stuttering a little bit. He pulled out the rose and held it out a little in front of him. 

I stepped forward and took the rose from his hand, looking into his soft eyes."I would love too!"