Just then, the door opened and Tao came out, clearly not in a good mood still. He came over and sat silently on the couch next to Huojin. He refused to talk as Huojin and Donghai explained to me the song. It was titled Eviternity, meaning eternal existence. The theme was the negatives of living for eternity. Each section and song showed a different struggle and the overcoming of each.

 I got a preview of one song on the album of my choice. I chose a tune called "输". The English title, Lose. It was a more depressing song, one that I'd definitely be listening to when I wrote or went to fall asleep. It was absolutely beautiful and the vocals were incredible. The boys sat and watched as I closed my eyes and felt the song resonate through me. No one said a word as the song played and I felt my eyes start to water, even in the darkness. I knew this was going to happen. I felt a single tear start to drip off my eyelashes and I tried to hold on.

The song ended and I kept my eyes closed a second longer. In that second, the tears managed to fall onto my cheeks. Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was Donghai and Jianyu sitting across from me. I had never seen more worried faces in my entire life. I stood up and turned to Houjin. 

"Bathroom," I mouthed. He nodded, no other words needed to be said. He understood, growing up with two sisters gave him every knowledge about girls a guy could ever need.

Getting up he walked me down the side hall to a small bathroom. Before letting me in, he turned me around. "You need anything else?" I shook my head and turned away, opening the door. I stopped. 

"Houjin?" He hummed in response. "Thank you..." He didn't say anything.

"(y/n)?" a new voice broke though and I turned back around only to be met with Jianyu's chest. The tears came harder as he wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back for a second but pulled away. 

"Thank you too, but I think being alone for a little bit is the best thing right now." He looked sad and so did Huojin. 

"Don't worry about me okay? I'll be back in a few minutes." They looked at each other and 

Jianyu nodded. "If you're sure..." I nodded, wiping away a few tears and I turned into the bathroom, leaving the two boys in the hallway.

Footsteps faded and I went over to the mirror. Tears stained my cheeks and my mascara on my eyes had smeared onto the outer corners of my eyelids. I gave myself a good 2 minutes to cry out the events of the day and then sucked it up. I cleaned up my face the best I could without any makeup supplies and straightened out my clothes. 

Checking my watch, I realised it was already almost dinner time. Tao and I would have to leave and let C:5 go for the day. We had two days left in the city and only one with C:5. They had another practice and performance day tomorrow and then we had the morning after with them before Tao and I left to go back home in the evening. Looking in the mirror one more time, I took a deep breath and pulled open the door.