Unexpected things happen

Hiccup please save me!!!!!!! Astrid yelled as she saw hiccup and her friends get pushed back as she was taken below deck

Hiccup: don't worry Astrid I will save you...

5 months earlier...

It was a normal day for the dragon riders on the edge. Ruffnut and tuffnut we're fighting over chicken, Fishlegs and Heather we're walking around the base talking, Hiccup and Astrid we're sitting by the stables, and Snotlout was flexing in the mirror when.

Snotlout: another mirror broke!!!!!!!

Laughing is the only thing heard from the base.

Astrid: that's the fifth mirror that doesn't like him.

Hiccup: you would think he would've learned by now

Fishlegs/Heather: It's Snotlout what did you expect.

Ruff and Tuff run in the room with something in their hands.

Hiccup: what are you guys doing.

Twins: We got a Terror mail from the chief. Hiccup your dad needs to speak with us on Berk.

At Berk

Gang: dad/chief.

Stoick: Hiccup we need to speak. Astrid you Fishlegs and...

Heather: I'm Heather. You probably don't remember me.

Stoick: I remember you lass. I need to speak with Hiccup you three come please.

Snotlout/twins: what about us!!

Hiccup shoots them a serious look.

In the Great Hall

Hiccup: dad what's going on ruff and Tuff said you needed us.

Stoick: yes son it's about Viggo.

Everyone: Viggo!?!?!?

Stoick: yes him he sent us a Terror mail saying he wants a truse between us and wants to meet with us in three days time.

Hiccup: why would Viggo want a truse with us.

Astrid: does it matter. We might have a chance to stop the fighting.

Heather: this isn't a move I ever saw Viggo play.

Fishlegs: Heather's right this move doesn't seem like something Viggo would do it could be a trap.

Hiccup: true but. Stoick buts in.

Stoick: but we need to see if this is something we can trust from Viggo.

Their conversation takes up the rest of the day. Gobber and Spikelout have joined them along with Dagur, Mala, Throk, Atali, and Alvin who had just arrived.

Dagur/Mala/Atali: VIGGO WANTS A TRUSE!!!!

Hiccup: yes

Mala: how could you even insist on a truse with that man.

Hiccup: That's why we called you all here. Viggo wants a truse between us and him so no more bloodshed comes both our ways. He wants to meet in three days time and discuss the terms.

Dagur: I'll give him the terms. He sits in prison on outcast island or we run him through and decimate him his brother and their dragon hunting empire!!!!

Stoick: Dagur we don't want a war with this man.

Hiccup: agreed dad we can't let our one chance to end this peacefully.