Mission

Hiccups p.o.v

We have been helping Viggo out with his dragon and he had improved allot. We all decided to take him on a mission today.

The riders, A team and I were heading to Johann's base north of Berk to keep his eyes off of use so we could help the beserkers with defence.

Hiccup: uh tuff, I thought you said that Johann just started this.

Tuffnut: he did but Johann has many workers he could build anything quickly.

Hiccup: ok gang Astrid Heather Viggo and I will sneak in see if they have a weakness we can use when we attack. Fishlegs you ruff tuff Snotlout and the A team wait for our signal then attack their balistas and catapults got it.

Everyone: got it.

Hiccup: let's go.

Viggo lead the others the best he could to get to Johann's dragon root supply for their arrows and Spears. Viggo said that dragon root and nightmare gel are a highly explosive combo so their mission all depends on this working.

Viggo: here we are, hiccup do you have the gel.

Hiccup throws some to Viggo Astrid and Heather. Be ready to fly outta here as soon as it's lit. He said.

They dump the gel and blow it.

Outside the base

Stoick: that's our signal lets go.

The riders fly in destroying all of Johann equipment, dodging balistas and catapult fire.

Hiccup: nice job gang let's head home.

But hiccup was worried he knew Johann would never be this easy to attack. He was just hoping that Berk wasn't attacked while they were gone.

Sorry this is short I know it's shitty. You guys deserve better than this but more to come. ~~~Ryder