Fishlegs and Heather

Fishlegs woke up early the next morning at around 6 so he could prepare for the day. He walked a little slower thinking if he should ask Heather out. Before he knew it he was at Astrid's hut. He knocked but no answer. He figured she was flying with stormfly so he went to the twins then Snotlout who finally agreed to help. Then he went to Hiccups. He knocked but no answer... He knocked again and then stepped in what he saw shocked him. Hiccup tunic and pants thrown on to the bottle level oh his hut and a brown shirt with black pants on the ground. He then walked up to Hiccups room and to his shock their was Astrid snuggling up to a bare chested Hiccup. He knocked ton the wall and whisper screamed hiccup. Hiccup fell out of bed completely nacked and Astrid stared at Fishlegs.

Hiccup: what the Thor Fishlegs what are you doing here.

Astrid: hiccup cover up. She threw him a blanket and he cought it and looked down he was still naked. He covered up quickly. Fishlegs stood their shocked at what he saw.

Hiccup: Fishlegs you ok?? FISHLEGS.

Fishlegs: wha...yeah I'm ok. Umm.

Astrid: questions can come later what do you want.

Fishlegs: I came to see if Hiccup could help out for today I was gonna ask you to but I found you here sooo here we are.

Hiccup/Astrid: YPUR GONNA ASK OUT HEATHER!!!!!!!!

Fishlegs: quiet I don't want her to here.

They both laughter got dressed and went to help the others.

Snotlout: wow you two are actually awake!?!?

Hiccup: yeah why wouldn't we be.

Snotlout oh I don't know maybe.

Ruffnut interrupts imitating Astrid: "Oh Hiccup if feels so great don't stop baby don't stop.)

Tuffnut imitating Hiccup: "God's Astrid that feels amazing.)

Hiccup and Astrid blush and are in shock.

Astrid: you guys heard us.

Snotlout: who couldn't.

Snotlout and the twins roll on the ground laughing so hard.

Hiccup and Astrid stare at each other shocked and embarrassed.

Fishlegs: guys a little less laughing and a little more help.

The all quiet down and proceed to help Fishlegs with everything he needed.

A couple hours go by and Fishlegs stops by Astrid's hut to speak with Heather. Astrid opens the door to let Heather out and shuts the door much to fishlegs' surprise.

Heather: hey fish. Astrid said you needed to ask me something.

Fishlegs stuttering manages to ask Heather on a date.

Fishlegs: umm yeah uh Heather would you um like to go on a umm date with me.

Heather: of course Fishlegs.

They both smile as Fishlegs takes Heather's hand and leads her to a table.

Heather: Fishlegs what are we doing here.

Tuffnut barges in and delivers their meals before Fishlegs could even answer her.

Almost an hour goes by and they both take a walk around the edge.

Heather: Fishlegs that was so much fan and sweet. Thank you.

Fishlegs: your welcome Heather. Um I got to ask you something.

Heather: anything.

Fishlegs: would you um..... Be my girlfriend.

Heather's eyes widened to her surprise.

Heather: Fishlegs of course I will.

Fishlegs was about to say something as Heather smashed her lips on his.

Fishlegs: wow hehe didn't expect that.

Heather: what did you expect.

Fishlegs: I don't even know.

The both talk and watch the sunset for a few more hours before kissing and wishing each other goodnight as the go to their huts.

Hey guys I know this is a shorter chapter but don't worry next chapter should lengthy if I don't forget any of what I got planned 2 more chapters coming in a few days - Ryder