Alliance's

All the chiefs were Berk waiting for Viggo's return and discussing a possible alliance with him.

Alvin: Mala I know that you don't trust this man but we need his fleet and his warriors.

Mala: I don't trust the man.

Hiccup: Mala we are all skeptical about this but we need this alliance.

Stoick: agreed.

The we're about to engage in another argument when the arrival horn blew.

Stoick: Viggo's here lets go.

At the docks

Viggo: Greetings Hiccup.

Hiccup: Viggo your back early.

Viggo: well turns out I had more troops on my side than I thought so it wasn't that hard to convince more to join us. Viggo goes to prepare his speak and asks the chiefs to join him.

Viggo: Dragon hunters I know that we don't get along with the dragon riders and the other chief's but it is imperative that we work together with them a defeat Johann as quickly as possible.

Dragon Hunter: why should we help them you were wanting to take them down weeks ago.

Viggo: May I remind you and the rest of you that we want peace with the archipelago and no matter what happened in the past that is over and we will help our friends with whatever we can to keep it that way. Anymore questions.

No one says anything.

Viggo: now you all will work with everyone share our battle strategies with them so we can compromise on the right one. I don't want any trouble from you now get into your groups and follow the chiefs you were assigned to they will tell you were to go from their.

A couple hours later everyone we're at their stations and discussing what to do when Johann attacks.

Hiccup: Viggo are you sure this will work.

Viggo: if the hunters do exactly what they are told then it shouldn't fail.

They all nod and go to prepare Berk and the other islands for Johann's attacks.

A few days later Viggo Hiccup and Stoick were discussing setting up outposts on other islands to warn and search for Johann's bases.

Hiccup: wait I though you worked with Johann why wouldn't you know where they are.

Viggo: you are mistaken. I worked for Johann not with him. He didn't trust me enough to let me into his inner circle if you would call it that.

Stoick: Hiccup go get Spikelout we can send him the A team and Ryker to search for possible island outposts.

Viggo: I will talk with my brother I will get back to you when we got everything figured out.

An hour later Ryker and the A team we're out scouting islands for outposts.

With Johann~~

Johann: are you sure that your employer is in on this.

Masked man: of course Johann hut we not need to worry about that now we need to focus on the task at hand.

Johann: agreed my men have been scouting out areas and we have six islands with weapon forges, traning facilities, and stables. We should be ready in a month.

Masked man: agreed I'm sending my scouts out tomorrow we need to find a deathsong first.

Johann: well hasten you progress I'm not one for waiting.

They both leave the room to make preparations. Unbeknown to them Viggo's inside men have been listening to their conversation and are on their way to report back to Viggo.

Back on Viggo's island. Viggo was given and island  in-between Berk and outcast island.

Dragon hunters: Viggo we have news.

Viggo: Eret what news do you being me.

Eret: Johann has six island bases around the archipelago with forges traning ground and stables and his partner is sending scouts to find a deathsong.

Viggo: you get me a Terror we need to inform hiccup and Stoick.

On Berk

Hiccup: dad.

Stoick: what is it son.

Hiccup: Viggo just sent a Terror mail he said that Johann has bases around the archipelago and hes sending some one to find a death song he says Johann will be ready soon.

Stoick: did he say anything else.

Hiccup: no im going with the riders to his island to speak with him.

Stoick: be careful son.

Hiccup nods then goes to get his friends and go to meet Viggo.

Viggo: Hiccup I didn't expect you here so soon.

Hiccup: we got your message do you know why Johann would want a deathsong.

Viggo: it isn't Johann that wants the deathsong. It's Krogan.

Hiccup: who's Krogan.

Viggo: not for sure all I know is that he is employed by a mysterious buyer from the north. I never got the chance to formally meet him all I know is that he's not a threat to take lightly.

Hiccup: so what do you know about this guy anything to warn about.

Viggo: no all I know is that he is a skilled warrior and that he is his employers prized pupil.

Hiccup: do you know anything about his men he leads.

Viggo: no but his fleet is the same size as mine and with Johann's fleet their navel forces can cripple ours. He has dragon proof ships.

Hiccup: we know that changwing acid can melt through that metal through that if we can get that and make something that shoots it we can sink his ships.

Viggo: Hiccup I will go to Berk and speak with Gobber I will have my men fill you in on everything they have found out about Krogan and Johann in the mean time we need a plan to stop them.

Viggo makes his way to the docks to leave for Berk while his spy's fill in Hiccup and his group.

A few days later hiccup the A team and a few of Viggo's elite warriors are preparing a sneak attack to capture all of Krogan's scouts.