Helping Viggo

Hiccup's p.o.v

So Viggo and I were talking and somehow we got on the topic of him riding a dragon. I was hesitant at first but the gang decided to help Viggo more me than him though. But I have to admit he was thinking positively even though he crashed a few times.

Viggo you ok I ask.

This is harder than it appears to be hiccup. He said.

I know but after some training you will be fine. I tell him.

I can't thank you enough for this hiccup. . . You don't need to Viggo. I say cutting him off.

Shall we try again I ask him.

Sure I have to admit I never thought I would see myself on a dragon more less a monsturos nightmare. Viggo tells me.

I have to admit father would be shocked to see this baby brother. Ryker said laughing a little.

What do you find funny. Viggo asked.

Well it seems you got a scare that's going to look well with that burnt face. Ryker said more like trying to say.

Well dear brother why don't you have a go at it then hmm. Viggo said with a evil grin.

Nonono I'm good. Ryker sounded scared hehe.

Guys... I say butting in. Let's get back to training shall we.

Agreed Hiccup. Viggo says and we try again.

~~~~time skip bcz I'm not good with the dragon train stuff~~~

Wow he learned more than I thought. Astrid and Heather say shocked.

I have to admit Viggo has come along way from hunting dragons. Dad says.

Tomorrow we will start as a group getting him used to working with us all in battle and just flying in general. I say ready to end this exausting day.

Fishlegs: I will see if Snotlout and the twins found anything.

Ohohoho we found something. Tuffnut said.

Great what did you see. I ask eagerly.

Snotlout: Johann is starting to put up a defensive base north of the edge. I guess he thinks we're still their.

Let him attack it will give us more time to hit his outposts around the archipelago. I say.

Well I'm beat let's get some shut eye aye brother. You said it sis. Ruff and Tuff make their way to their house.

I'm gonna go too we all should we got allot to do tomorrow. I say yauning.

Astrid: same.

We all go to our homes ready to help Viggo tomorrow.

Viggo's p.o.v

I have to admit, working with Hiccup has given me a different view on dragons. I would I am eager to start my formal training I wounded what my father would say about this. He would probably banish me from leading the tribe, Ryker too for supporting the choices I've made for our tribe. But I can see him understanding my situation I have to do what's best for our people.

Viggo I'm going to rest don't stay up all night. Ryker said.

Rest well brother. I tell him you too he says back.

I return to my thoughts but decided to go rest. Going to be busy tomorrow.

Next day lunch time

No one's p.o.v

I have to say you've come along quicker than Snotlout has. Fishlegs says.

Thank you Fishlegs. Viggo says.

Um, Heather could speak to you in private for a minute. Viggo says.

Sure. He and Heather walk outside.

I want to apologise for setting you up a while back and hope that you weren't in any way. Viggo tells her. I made amends with the rest and your the final one on my list.

Heather: wow well thanks Viggo I know that I've been hard on you the past few days but thank you.

Your welcome. Viggo says

~~~~~a few days later~~~~~

The gang have been real busy with helping Viggo and his dragon Firespout., And they both have been working very hard today they are taking him on a routine flight to check their outposts targets.