More Surprises

It's been 3 weeks since Viggo and the tribes have made peace. At first they were sceptical of all the quite and uneasiness around but then they started to ease up. Searching the islands for new dragons has been allot easier without all the fighting. The rides have been helping out around Berk and at beserker island trying to rebuild...

Heather/Dagur: welcome to beserker island riders.

Snotlout: thanks so Heather how's thing been. You miss me.

Heather rolls her eyes.

Astrid: Snotlout could you not.

Snotlout: what I'm just trying to have fun.

Dagur shoots him a death glare. Snotlout pipes down.

Dagur: so what are you guys doing here.

Hiccup: we came to see if you guys needed help with anything.

Heather: actually we got everything else fixed we've been a little paranoid but all of that's starting to settle down.

Fishlegs: we know what you mean we've been like that for a while so has Stoick.

Hiccup: well if you guys need us send us a Terror mail well be here soon.

Heather: thanks for stopping by guys it was good seeing you again. Especially you Fishlegs. She starts eyeing Fishlegs.

Fishlegs: stop you your embarrassing me.

Snotlout: yeah stop please.

Astrid: awe is the jelousy Snotlout so not you.

Snotlout: shut up Astrid

Dagur: come visit anytime brother.

Hiccup and the gang wave goodbye to their friends and head to Berk to see their families.

About and hour later they arrive at Berk.

Hiccup: hey dad.

Stoick: Hiccup what a surprise so what has my world traveling son doing here on Berk.

Hiccup: we just thought we'd stop in an say hi to everyone.

Gobber: well now that your here Hiccup maybe you could help me in the forge lots of saddle orders in.

Hiccup: sure thing Gobber be their in a minute.

Few hours go buy and the gang decided to stay on Berk for a few days.

Hiccup and Astrid both couldn't sleep so they decided to take a walk together.

Hiccup: do how do you think it when for Fishlegs and Heather?

Astrid: pretty good I saw them kiss before everyone went to sleep.

Hiccup chuckled at that.

Astrid: what's so funny.

Hiccup: seems like they're trying hide it like we did.

Astrid: they did seem a bit cautious.

Hiccup: why were you spying on them anyway.

Astrid: ruff and Tuff were their too.

Hiccup: you guys shouldn't be doing that.

Astrid: I know.

Hiccup: you just wanna look after Heather.

Astrid: yeah.

They both hug each other and go to watch the stars.

Astrid: hiccup.

Hiccup: yeah.

Astrid: did you see Johann while we were talking with Viggo.

Hiccup: No I was more interested in what Viggo had to say. Why what did he do.

Astrid: nothing really I just got the feeling that we was watching us like he had planned for all this to happen.

Hiccup: that doesn't seem likely but you could tell he wasn't to happy about the truse Viggo offered.

Astrid: I guess I was just paranoid.

Hiccup: ill speak with my dad and the others to see if they saw anything tomorrow.

Astrid moved close to hiccup and put her head on hiccups chest as he put his arm around her. They both laid down understand untill they both went to Hiccups house for the night.

The next morning stoick and Alvin we're busy discussing something when Fishlegs came in to speak with the chief.

Fishlegs: chief chief I need to speak with you.

Stoick: calm down son what's going on.

Fishlegs someone has arrived for you and hiccup at the docks saying he needs to speak with you two urgently.

Stoick went to his house and to find hiccup lying next to Astrid still asleep when he woke them both up.

Stoick: hiccup wake up.

Hiccup: why what's going on who's here???

Stoick: I don't know Fishlegs said someone was at the docks and said they needed to speak with us.

Astrid wakes up yauning to see stoick staring at her.

Stoick: Astrid you and hiccup will tell me about all this later right now would you come with us.

Astrid looks at Hiccup with a little scarcity in her eyes. Then her and Hiccup accompany stoick to the docks. And they are shocked to see who's there.

Stoick: what are you doing here.

Viggo: I have come to warn you and the other. Stoick hiccup Alvin we need to speak now.

At the great Hall

Hiccup: Viggo what are you doing here.

Viggo: I have come berring news I believe Johann has a plan to sabotage our agreement and is preparing to attack you.

Stoick: why have you come to believe that.

Viggo: I over heard him speaking to another man about attacking someone then I heard then berk and the beserkers.

Hiccup: are you sure you heard correctly.

Viggo: undoubtedly.

Hiccup: send messages to everyone to start building up defenses and prepare for and attack. Astrid Fishlegs round up the riders and the A team head to the edge and grab everything we need for a fight and bring it to Berk. We're going to defend out home.

Astrid: shouldn't we defend the edge first.

Hiccup: no if what Viggo said is true Berk is the first place we know for sure he's going to attack. If the edge is first we won't be able to stop Johanns fleet with 5 dragons maybe 2 ships before we have to fall back.

Astrid: ok come on Fishlegs let's , island I will go to beserker island and warn Heather and Dagur send Terror mails to the defenders of the wing and the wingmadens.

Alvin: always listen to the chief.

Alvin leaves.

Stoick: you could've let me handle all this hiccup.

Hiccup stares at his father and smiles they go to make preparations

Hiccup: Viggo where are you off to.

Viggo: to get my brother and any loyal troops to come reinforce you all. I'll be back in two days time.

Hiccup nods to Viggo and leaves for beserker island.

Hey guys big stuff coming up real soon be ready for it.