Twenty one

Nassiah

    Alonso just looked at me as if I had nine heads, this was gonna be harder than I thought. Everyone was making it seem like he liked me so much now here he go not trying be gay for once.

   "Nahh you're insane" he mumbled trying to move me out the way so he can leave the bathroom,I was a instigator if fights this is kind of the same thing right? Just think of it like a female- but hold on that means I'm the female? This some fucked ass shit- why I gotta be the girl! I snapped out of my own thoughts exhaling because this was truthfully the only way for me to find out if I was gay. I looked down at him-actually this was good timing he was already basically naked.what do guys liked to be called?

  "You really not trying fuck daddy?" I saw the confusion spread across his face, he didn't know what to say next I wrapped his hands around me and of course they found a way to my ass- gay ass. I felt him squeeze it- his thot ass was easy.

   "Same reason you wanna do it is the same reason I don't" He then explained looking at me for awhile he was probably doing a pro and cons list in his head he was a nerd like that. I placed my hands on his face and pulled him into a kiss a at first I fought for dominance then I let him win for a moment he picked my body clean off the floor moving us away from the bathroom and towards the bedroom sitting on his bed then placing me on his lap, when my  ass hit his lap it landed on well- him a bit harder then I expected and that's when my body betrayed me for the first time- a moan slipped from my mouth and as it did he slipped his tongue into mine. It wasn't hard to wake Little Alonso up, I grinded into his lap as we kissed causing moans to slip out of his mouth like water out a cup that was overfilled.

   "Paa you know once we d-do this you can't take it back" he said breaking the kiss away his tongue licking his lips as he looked at me lust in his eyes.

  "Yeah yeah keep warning me" I explained as he tossed me on the bed, him hovering over me- I thought that was gonna be when I figured out I wasn't gay- it wasn't. Neither was him kissing off my neck as he pulled down my boxers and my sweats, this gay shit weird tho,he flipped me over and I thought you know he was about to shove his dick in my ass so I was waiting then I felt his hands spread my cheeks and I got scared - but something wet filled my asshole instead, it wasn't dick- well I wouldn't know what dick felt- this nigga was eating my ass.

  See when I figured that out it made me think about how many asses he probably ate before but before I could be disgus-"aaaalooonsoooo" I moaned second time my body betrayed me.

  I felt his tongue in my ass he was really eating my shit- and it felt good  then he stopped and nothing happened and I felt a finger enter my ass next, he just like playing inna booty- nasty ass.  At first the one finger I could MAYBE deal with, then he added another and my body tensed up when I did he must've noticed because then he sent kisses down my back- he trying mark me up like a thot.

"Alonzooo" I let out a moan as he thrusted his fingers in and out my ass, this was sick. I never thought I would have had to beg this nigga to dick me down.

  "What you want babyboy?" He after leaving another mark on my neck

  "Stop fucking playing with me" I whined he only chuckled a bit-

  "I cannot dick you down, so you can hate me tomorrow" he started with this logic shit

  "You better fucking try b-bitch" I said as he hit my prostrate once more which got him a moan- he covered my mouth before sliding his fingers out,

  "You can't be too loud, you know They downstairs sieh" he mumbled before getting up, he locked his door leaving me laying there watching him.

  "Don't say I ain't warn your ass when you can't walk" he mumbled my breath hitched- and I wasn't even under the influence.

  Him pulling down his boxers - I probably have shouldn't have kept calling him a bitch all these times- "don't fuck up my back- I might go see someone after this tho" he said with a small chuckle probably at my face, when he took off his boxers fully  I gulped, I should've never agreed to this- he got out some bottle and poured clear- this nigga got lube handy like that he weird as shit- I was pulled out of my thoughts by his lips on me once again- "this might hurt a little if it hurts to bad, let me know" he said with a little wink before clashing our lips together once more- I was scared it was like a roller coaster in the dark-nothing nothing nothing-AYOOOOO

I jumped a bit feeling his tip enter me, ohhhh y'all gay niggas freaky freaky cause this! This some shit, he slid himself in a bit more slowly and my nails clung to his back a bit- a chuckle against my lips as he than went deeper, and deeper my nails dugged into his back clawing up his back as he slid in- this nigga dick long as hell this ain't it- he ain't bout to fit. I broke away from the kiss and let out a scream as he than quickly thrusted himself into me.

His eyes where once again full of lust he licked his lips smiling "shhh baby" he said before I put our lips back together- he slowly slid himself out and in thrusting slowly and each times when he hit my prostate it felt a bit better,

       like a good feeling I never felt before-He broke away from the kiss and started to kiss down my neck making me moan to many times for me to consider myself not gay- I'm still gonna though. This nigga sped up, and when he did that shit, I suddenly knew how them bitches I be fucking felt-

  I don't know what it was, maybe it was Alonso or something because this felt way to good for me not to be, gay. But me gay? He wrapped his hand around my dick and pumped it as he thrusted it matching his pace exactly, this boy would've had children by now if he fucked girls like this. Moans were slipping out of my mouth normally I would've been pissed because this was me acting like a whole bitch but no, I ain't care. "Alonso I'm g-g-gonna" I started

   "Do it for me baby" he whispered huskily and a few moments later I did,but that didn't stop him see then he cummed right in my ass like I was some thot. He then laid down on his back next to me and we both caught our breath.

"You know we going again right?" He said from besides me. I looked at him and he had a doofy smile on his face, a real doofy one showing his dimples and all I leaned over to kiss him quickly but he deepened it as soon as our lips touched.

"You're a real horny faggot"