Forty- Eight

Alonso

          I stood in the shower water running down my body. I didn't know if it was getting worse or better. But I lost my appetite. Nassiah being around helped, made me see why I did it. But then again it didn't because he was another person I was hiding it from. He was also the nosiest besides Tas'hania. Who surprisingly hasn't been in my business lately. Bang bang. My eyes lifted open almost making me fall backwards and the sudden flash back. Donnie said it's something you learn to get use too, but I couldn't. But I also couldn't bring it to Nassiah to tell him I killed the boy either. So here I was fighting my own demons. I finally got out the shower when the water turned to cold and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked out of my bathroom into my room throwing on some boxers and my sweat pants before my door swung open.

   "Oh shit" I turned seeing Nassiah looking me up and down.  "I was finna say I'm hungry" he started I rolled my eyes at his now lustful eyes before sitting down on my bed- he knew how to work me because as I did that he wrapped my arms around his waist and lifted my chin up as he plopped down on my lap.

  "Thought you was hungry?" I asked giving a smack to his ass, I was the one to connect our lips and he must've anticipated that I would've because he deepened it instantly. Horny ass.

His hands rubbing up my stomach as he pushed me backwards on the bed.his lips moved from my lips to my neck leaving kisses down it. Maybe this was the distraction I needed. His tongue licked my jawline before kissing my weak spot. I let him for a few times before my dick jumped-see this not what we finna do. I flipped him over so he was on his back and removed my sweat pants. I unbuckled his jeans removing them as I slid between his legs so I could kiss down his body leaving marks as I did so. He already had enough cuts and scars so I gave him marks of love- he probably just assumed it was from lust but I knew- that was enough. He licked his lips his eyes closing as I whipped his dick out- I licked the tip before putting the whole thing in my mouth him letting out a loud moan. As I bobbed up and down on his dick. I knew Melanie was pissed hearing this shit.

While he was moaning I sped up the pace feeling him squirm a bit as I did I took my other hand juggling his balls in my hand. I started to taste the precum and removed my mouth and pulled down my boxers. I reached into my nightstand and pulled out the lube putting some on my index and middle fingers before inserting them inside of him getting another moan- i pulled them out putting some lube on my dick and them threw the container elsewhere before inserting myself inside of him slowly. His tight hole around my dick made my shit jump a bit at how slow I was thrusting in and out.

"Speed up" he whined his eyes fluttered open as his tongue moved over his lips. I let myself slide in deeper each time before sliding back out slowly- he let out another whine as my dick hit his prostate slowly. "Dadddyyyy" he whined and I don't know if that sent me or his button lip sticking out and his eyes begging for more but I sure as hell did pick up the pace. My hand wrapped around his neck as I thrusted in and out and in and out. No music in the background or anything just our moans and the sound of skin slapping filled the room. Honestly this was the best I felt in a long time- sure sex solved a lot of things but thinking about murder? I would've never guessed.

I slid out and flipped him over so his ass was in the air and then slid back in picking up the pace once again- my hands on his waist as I held him in place and thrusted into him.

"Alonsooo" he moaned as I kept thrusting

"You like that huh pa?"

"Yess"

"Yes what?"

"Yes d-daddy" he moaned as he tried to push me away I took his arms pinning them behind his back.

"But didn't you just want this dick? So you finna take it baby boy" I whispered in his ear as I kissed his shoulder blade.

....................

"I'm hungry" Nassiah whined after I got out the shower- us showering together never worked out. It lead to another round and he kicked me out of my own shower after I cleaned my nut out his ass.

"I'm not- I ate enough of your kids go to bed" I mumbled checking the time but he hardly even responded that's how I knew he didn't get the response he wanted.

"I'm hungry" he whined again as he finished changing the sheets so he could sit down- he plopped down to hard because his whimpered when his ass hit the bed. I finished getting dressed and he was still complaining even though he wasn't no we're ready to go. I plopped down next to him and he let out a large huff. "Do you not hear me?" He questioned I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek before leaning back at the freshly maid bed getting a mental note I had to wash my old bedding. I looked around for my phone only to see it in Nassiah's hands.

    "Order yaself food while you're at it"  I added the sleep itching at my eyelids as they kept trying to shut.i opened my eyes again and Nassiah was rubbing his fingers on my head as if he wanted me to go to sleep more.

     "Alonso you sure you good? You worrying me" he added I nodded pulling him down to lay on my chest as he orders dominoes. The door swung open and Nassiah let out a groan seeing Melanie.

    "Sorry to interrupt but is Rade a good club?" She asked I snorted but Nassiah beat me too it.

  "If you wanna get shot- then go ahead"

"Who you going down there with?" I asked as She was probably not going alone a wide smile grew across her face.

   "The neighbor invited me out with her friends tomorrow night" Nassiah only scoffed at that response.

   "You don't even know that girl- why don't you take Nas with you" I offered and he snorted at the response. They needed to bond together somehow right?