Fifty- three

Nassiah

    I ran out of roll up yesterday so here I was with Mac walking down the street. He didn't really think I was leaving but I knew I should. I needed to figure myself out- all I knew was a stupid street Nigga and that just left me drowning in my own thoughts and killing people- I wasn't quite tired of it but I believed that maybe I could atleast kill people in another state. Truthfully this town ain't do shit to me- not shit for me either so I had to leave. I kept getting fucked over. We had to go to the hood so I could also cop up but I needed my roll up first because only a idiot would walk through the hood with 7 grams on them when the cops patrol that shit faithfully.

     "So it's a nice day out" Mac started I looked over at him rolling my eyes at his attempt to talk to me as we crossed the street.

   "It's ii- you talked to your pops?" I questioned he nodded slightly.

    "He's not finna pay for my college no more" he said sadly and I exhaled,see if I knew I would have to take care of Mac my whole life I would've atleast taught him how to fight on my own.

    "I got you- where you trynna go?" I asked. I wasn't one for much flashy flashy shit- most of the money I made I saved and spent occasionally- and I have been working with my uncle for close to a year now so I haven't touched my dirty money unless it was to count and add-I almost was moving clean- besides my trigger fingers and personal issues-

   "What do you mean you got me?"

   "Don't answer my question with a question nigga" I said giving him a stern side eye. He only nodded before thinking a bit.

     "I wanna go to penn state- you know my momma went there and her family lives up there maybe she's up there" he said I could tell he was trying not to let the emotion slip from his words so I didn't pry- a nigga had to much on his mind to stir stuff up.

   "I got you- just send me the bill and shit in my email too so when I dip I can still pay" I added turning a corner as we arrived on the block. "Why you stop? You tired or sum?" The boy shook his head quickly as he had a goofy smile then tackled me with a hug.

   "You for real? I'll pay you back when I got mad bread! You ain't ever fold on me Nassiah" he said and I nodded patting the boys back-  mac was suppose to make it out, I was gonna make sure of that much.

   "Yeah I got you, and sure just don't let this bum ass town get you"  I added and he nodded his smile still showing as I knocked on the door of the trap- some random opened the door and I pushed past him motioning for Mac to follow me. The guy was new I could tell because he almost pulled a gun at me before one of Vons friends smacked the guys head.

    "Boy you crazy? That's a true shooter" I dapped up one of the twins and then went down to the basement to see Von the other twin and Donnie smoking.

      "Ooooh look who came outta hiding" Von said dapping me up and Mac followed me down awkwardly- he never really been this deep into the trap. "And he brought mac-a-million" I rolled my eyes and motioned for Mac to sit on the couch away from the table Incase he ever got questioned by police I wanted him to know the least -another reason I never brought  him here.

   "Yeah where the hell you been?" Donnie asked "Tash called me cursing bout you and Zo ain't know where ya ass was" he added

   "Ion fuck with him no more" I responded dryly as I was passed the blunt at the right time. "Lemme get 8 grams too" I said pulling out a 50- that extra gram was for all these questions they finna ask me.

    "Damn- it's like that?" Donnie questioned I nodded "I ain't expect that, he's a cool dude"

    " yeah his daddy a whole saint!" Von butted in and one of the twins perked up next to him-

   "I knew you was finna fin- he was cut off by a look from Donnie and Von

   "Bye nigga fore I take all ya money anyway in dice" Donnie spat and he got the message mumbling stuff as he went upstairs. Von went and got a bag to put my shit in as Donnie continued rolling up- but how that bozo know Alonso?

    "Nah Nah- that was sus" I pointed out and Donnie hummed in response- "Don't huh me; Alonso was here for what? And how you know he a saint?" I asked again.

    "Duh ole dude got a saint gun" Von added plopping down. As he started pulling out the weed from a ziplock bag full.

     "Damn- y'all got wet lips or something? He was over here practicing his shooting for you" Donnie added as he finished rolling- I would've believed this if I didn't know Donnie. He didn't have a tell so you just had to know Donnie- I did enough especially to know that If that was the case he would've been told me. We had a stare down for a long time nobody spoke until I smacked my lips together.

    "Spill Mane- I'm done with homeboy anyway"

   "Yeah and he's going to New York" Mac whined out breaking me and Donnie's staring contest.

    "Nigga What? And when was you finna tell me" he spat anger flowing through his body. I shrugged truthfully Donnie was the one person I didn't want to have to tell- we ain't never really been apart besides jail.

     "It's just for a bit-a year tops" I added he shook his head-

   "Okay and if after 9 months you not back I'm coming to check up- and if you ain't doing better up there then down here I'm dragging you back" he said narrowing his eyes at me.

   "If I shake on this- tell me why everyone know Alonso" I added and Donnie held out his hand causing me to shake on it-

   "He came here wanting to kill Lock, and he did"

..........................................

- I'm really happy that  I'm about to be done with this book y'all don't even know .