Twenty- Four

Alonso

This boy is so fucking stupid. I was helping Maurice with his face all last night, good thing I talked him out of pressing charges- I've shouldn't have. I had fell asleep at Maurice's house so I had to wake up to go home early to take a shower and get ready for work. Basically you know when you feel like you shouldn't do something? That was how I felt with me getting involved with Nassiah and I just recently had it confirmed. I need to let that boy go. He's problematic and over dramatic - something I didn't need to fucking deal with.

Walking into the shop I saw T there doing her hair,I didn't feel like taking to her about it, it's frustrating when everyone is rooting for you but doesn't realize how hard the task actually is- Nassiah to generally give a fuck about another male let alone me? I'm not waiting around for that shit.

"Why you look sad" she asked as I went to my station, I side eyed her then shook my head mumbling a no reason under my breath.

"I'm not sad, why are you like prying" I added and she nodded pipping down, she continued to make her wig side eyeing me with hurt.

"If I tell you, I need you to drop it- never bring it back up" I started she nodded quickly her eyes jumping back up. Some would think Tash is nosey, but she really is just use to listening to Donnie's & Nassiah's problems she always puts everyone first- another reason why I think we get along so well.

"I should've never had sex with Him, he still doesn't want to be gay so I gotta fall back" I mumbled and her pout got deeper.

"Awww stink, I'm sorry I should've never kept pushing it- I just saw how you guys be looking at each other" she said as she pulled me into a tight hug. "So what? I should stop calling Maurice- the white boy?" I laughed a bit not really knowing about all that, I mean they should probably stop calling him that though, he was a sweet kid.

"It's okay- this weekend we can go partying" she said kissing my cheek she always did that shit. I whipped it off than she smiled a bit as I started cleaning my area. "But guess who is begging for me back? Stupid ass Von" she said rolling her eyes my eyes mimicked hers as soon as she said that boys name. I looked up seeing Mac walk in a bit stressed out.

"I need to come out to Nas" he said rushing over to us, I blinked not wanting anything to do with it-

"Fuck Nas, well I'll help you but not around my best friend- it's Fuck Nas" she said throwing up her middle fingers in his face.

"Well Alonso I needed you to kind of Fuck him so hard he can't walk" a smile almost came on my face but I shook my head again-

"Fuck him" I added only for Tash to throw up her middle fingers again in his face.

"How do you think he will react, after he went to jail me and Donnie started fucking around- he went to jail we broke up but he's getting out soon" he said rubbing his hands together his face got red as he talked maybe bit of blush and some fear but the boy did need help- just not mine.

"He's gonna be pissed you kept it from him" I added only wanting to help a bit, more less I wanted to keep Nassiah from being pissed and me having to deal with it. "Tell him before someone else does" I mumbled before motioning for him to walk away, Mac listened a trait his cousin never learned.

Maurice
I hope you have a good day at work Xx

A small smile came upon my lips, maybe because he was the exactly opposite of Nassiah- most of my life I dated people who I needed to fix or help, maybe I'm the one whose needs fixing.

"And I want you to come to Donnie's party, I'm planning it- and there's mad guys that will top you off inna hood" she started but why would I go to that? I looked at her and she exhaled "think about it" I nodded as I started to do some dudes hair, the only thing about being a barber is everyone who went to the shop suddenly knew me, and I hear a lot of names than put faces together later. It's worse than a hairshop because boys have no filter.

   "Mac do me a favor" Nassiah said walking in, I would assume to stop liking him wouldn't be so hard- if you look at all someone's bad qualities I assume that helps- but other than the dude being an asshole he doesn't really have much bad qualities- I guess I don't know all that much about him- besides what everyone else could conjure- so if we were never that close than I should be able to drop him easily.

    "Wait I forgot- when's the last time you dated a girl?" Tash asked after I finished the guys trim.

  "Uhh awhile?" I answered and she smiled widely.

  "Manne! Fuck the club you getting pussy tonight!" She said holding my hand up to make sure I gave her a high five instead of the side eye look she was getting. "See I'm trying to cheer you up"

  "I'm fine, why don't you switch people and cheer someone else up" I added

.....

   When I finally arrived home I saw Dior watching a tv show and heard her mother playing music in the kitchen.  "Uncle zozo you play?" She asked holding up her baby. I hated playing with her I always got the ugly baby-

    "Sure hold on D" she showed me her toothless grin and I went into the kitchen only to see my sister staring me right in my face . "What Anya?"

"We not gonna talk bout you and Mac's cousin?" I asked as she continue to cook dinner or whatever it was.

"How do you know about that?" I sighed sitting down.

"I left the boy with my kid! He came here a bit high and started spilling his feelings- I guess I'm the type of person you wanna talk too" She cheesed

"We ain't together and we ain't finna be drop it" I was tired of everyone knowing my business-

"Well I get that, But I know you- you ain't finna give up on that little boy yet"

"Watch me" she only laughed a bit.

"Alonso I've seen you go after worse, this boy I don't think he's bad just confused and lost- but I do think you know that"

"What's the point to this conversation?"

"If you go back and if you keep going ask your self this one thing- is all the hurt worth it? Is all the stress and the pain all worth it? It's it not than it's time to move on" she said before turning back around.