Thirty-Four

Alonso

   I knew this crush consumed me, this must be some kind of  issue or something because Nassiah  admitted to killing someone and here I was,  thinking about how he called me his boyfriend. I spaced about so when I did let Nassiah go from my grip I had lost wherever he went. I was in my own head- I felt like a school girl who couldn't control her crush-or a Virgin who were kissing for a long time none the less I was in a puppy dog state over Nassiah, it was getting ridiculous.

   "Suck my dick, my head I can do whatever I want with it" my head turned towards the voice and there was Nassiah sitting back down at the desks arguing with his uncle. "Nah ion got time for this shit- y'all pissing me off" Nassiah voice was louder than most people because he gets angry so fast- it's like his voice is connected to his anger because that shit raises fast as hell too.

   "Nassiah someone put a gun to your head and your saying that you're not concerned?" Nassiah walked past me to the back room but soon reappeared.

  "Come on" he whined a bit quieter and I just looked at him raising a eyebrow still thinking about how the boy called me his boyfriend realistically.

   "Where are you going?"

  "I don't know- but aren't you coming?" He asked his eyes widened when I didn't respond as quick as he hoped.

     "Yeah come on, we can Uh get some to eat" he nodded before leading the way, on the way towards the door Keem stopped me.

   "Keep my nephew safe, he's obviously lost his fucking mind and he obviously listens to you". I nodded giving him a safe smile and walked out I must've been paranoid, I unlocked my car door and Nassiah got in before me. But I kept looking around as if someone was watching him- I knew nobody was really watching me, I didn't have shit to do with any of this.

On top of everything my father was in town, Me and my dad never saw eye to eye on almost anything.But none the less he adopted me and got me out of the streets so I have to respect him. The only thing that really got me pissed was- He always acts like I'm gonna go back, technically I was only on the streets because my birth father was anyway- by association it made me a target so why would I make myself my own target and join whatever the fuck they think they're really doing. I finally got in the car and Nassiah was messing with shit. "Stop touching my stuff" I mumbled putting the key in the ignition.

"Ian even touch nothing" I looked around. Before picking up the gum container he touched, Cards I got from when I was in the hospital and a Mixtape Cd Maurice burned for me .I knew he touched them because Nassiah didn't even bother to put them back in the right place

"Oh I touched this- it's cute put it in" he said taking the cd out of my hand,I went to get it back but he moved it quickly. "Why can't I hear it? Shouldn't have it in your car if it's private" as soon as the words left his mouth I mocked him, he just shoved me but I manage to get it back and throw it on the backseat.

"That's cute" he added before turning away from me.

"Right, he made me listen to it everyday in the hospital even bought a little CD player and all- corny shit but the thought that counts" I explained, half because it was a cute gesture another half just to piss the kid off.

"Yeah well when you were playing house I was making sure another bullet never touched your skin, but nobody wanna talk bout that" he huffed crossing his arms. A Bratt

"Nassiah you should've never did that" I started and his groan followed soon after.

"That's not even fair-every time I do something I'm in the wrong! You think I killed that nigga because I wanted to?"

"I never asked you to do that shit, when have I ever asked you to hurt someone for me? So maybe you did kill him because you wanted too"

"Yeah because you got fucking shot and nobody was doing nothing! I'm not gonna sit at a fucking hospital all day when the nigga who put you in there still out there"

"Vernon didn't shoot me"

"He ain't have too" he snapped back,his anger was rising "and as soon as I get my chance imma kill that bozo Lock too" hesaid clenching his fist together he let them go and kept clenching them as he talked.

"Nassiah you can't just keep doing this shit, you know that and I know that- and I surly don't wanna see you behind bars" I said at a stop light.

"Than don't fucking come- better yet just leave me the fuck alone. Seems like imma be a bad guy all the time anyway let's save each other the time" he added he sent a punch to my dashboard showing how mad he truly was and that's one thing I didn't want him to be.I placed my hand on the boys inner thigh rubbing circles a bit with my thumb.

"Calm down, I need to pull this car over?" I gritted before the light turned green and I went. His eyes were focused on my hand so he couldn't find he words to talk. That left it quiet for a bit.

    "You think he was gonna shoot me?" He asked I glanced over at him before nodding

"Hell Yeah- a fucking gun to your head"

"He wouldn't, not in front of all them people" he tried to reassure me. "Lock's heart doesn't beat like that"

"You shot his boyfriend, maybe it changed!" I butted in and he smacked his lips rolling his eyes.

"Would you kill someone if someone shot Micheal?"He asked that was a good as question.

" not my boyfriend it's different"

"He is your boyfriend you guys be all lovey only when I'm not there because you know better" he added making me laugh a bit.

"It's cute when you're jealous but it doesn't make sense for you to be"

"I'm not, I could kill that boy without trying" he said his eyes meeting mine, mine tired as we pulled into IHOP.

"And you are the reason we haven't moved forward in our relationship you do understand that?"

" I don't understand that- when the hell did you come to that conclusion?" I blinked a bit before taking the keys out of the car.

"come on I'm done with this conversation" I added but Nassiah didn't move from his spot.

"I'm not- if I have the key to the relationship you should've been told me" I saw his face than lit up, "so I'm in charge? Say no more- that white boy is gone, you hear me boyfriend?"

I blinked a bit and he kissed my cheek before getting out- did I miss something?