Shoked

i have been lost in my thought when i hear

" Salma !! hello i talking to you , Oh come on tell me what's wrong you have been lost in your thought these days " My best friend kendall called for me ...it's been 4 months after justin tells me that he ...he ...well you know ..let me make this clear ..justin is not around he run away ..no one know where the hell he is !!

" i'm fine ...come on let's go shopping"

"you miss him" she said

" what ...what are talking about "

"you miss him..you miss justin " she paused and she look away . she was quiet for a moment and then

" What happen ...where's he "

i wish i know where's he

i open my eyes in suprise ..And i just walk away ..runing away from answering i know that she will ask me again .i'm just scared .

*in the mall with kendall*

" let's go to forever 21 " it been 3 h and am still stuck here with her ..

"Kendall please i want to go home ..i have so much to do "

" No you don't , you will stay at home all day and cry over stupid memories "

Wait what ? ! how did she know that i was ...Oh god

" am  not stupid salma i know everything ..just let me in open up .."

i wish i can

" i can't kendall ..i just can't "

"you never tried " i was in shoke ..and this happend

" That day ...When justin " Run away " or what ever he did ! did he tell you something ? "

Yes he did

" No " I reply

" Okay !! Oh salma it's not the end of the world ..he choose to leave you "

that's hurt a little bit

" Move on salma ..Look at your self you're beautiful !! you have to be happy again !! where's you perfect smile ? where's salma that i know ? Think about it salma !! "

I never talked ..it's not shoking she used to it !!

She give me a ride home !!

Silence , Silence ,Silence

Thats all

when i finally home !! 

i put my headphones and listen to " Be alright " by justin bieber all day

this song makes me cry ...

And i remember that i have school tommorrow !!

Damn ! I hate school ..I hate everything