Prologue

Bellatrix Lestrange was standing in the nursery holding her baby girl, Lyra. Her full name was Lyra Bella Lestrange. (Rodolphus had suggested it) All of a sudden she heard a pop. Bellatrix turned around and saw some members of the Order of the Phoenix standing there. "Give us the girl and you will not be hurt," Dumbledore casually said.

Bellatrix laughed in their faces. "You think you can take my Lyra away from me? CRUCIO!" she roared. From behind Dumbledore, Sirius Black stepped out.

"Hello, cousin!" Sirius said 

"I suppose you are here for the same reason?," Bellatrix asked him not wanting to say anything else for fear that she would cry. "Please, you can't take her! She's done nothing wrong!" she exclaimed.

Sirius gave no response but snatched Lyra from her arms. 

"Our work here is done," Dumbledore said before apparating away. Bellatrix just stared sadly at the spot where Sirius was just standing before leaving the nursery and bursting into tears.

A little while later . . .

Bellatrix Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Rabastan Lestrange, and Barty Crouch Jr. went to the house of Aurors Frank and Alice Longbottom. They were there to torture them to insanity. It was Bellatrix's idea being they were involved in the order of the Phoenix that took her Lyra....... and they were going to pay. They had completed their intention and were about to leave when a Ministry worker came. "We didn't do anything!" All of the Death Eaters denied except Bellatrix. 

"Is it wrong to serve the Dark Lord?" Bellatrix cooed. (The mission was approved by Voldemort)

"You are all under arrest to be sent to Azkaban for the torturing of Aurors Frank and Alice Longbottom," The ministry worker said.

Meanwhile at #12 Grimmauld Place

The members of the Order of the Phoenix were sitting around the table discussing what to do with the child in front of them that was known to Bellatrix as Lyra. "Well technically the child has done nothing yet so I don't know why you wanted to take the child from her mother," Molly stated.

"Molly, if my cousin were to have kept the child she would have turned out just like Bellatrix," Sirius said trying to reason with her.

"It doesn't matter we just need to figure out what to with the child," Dumbledore said bluntly.

"I still don't think that Lyra should have been taken away from her mother. 1 because I know I would be mad I someone were to take Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, or George away from me. 2 because Bellatrix is going to be much more insane after it officially registers that someone took her child. If she does get worse you can't say I didn't warn you," Molly warned.

"Anyways as I said before does anybody have any ideas of what to rename her or where to place her?" Dumbledore asked.

"How about Hermione?" Molly asked.

"That is a great idea!" Lily Potter exclaimed. "We could take her," she said referencing her and James.

"How about you give her to a muggle couple, I know one who might want her," Remus Lupin suggested.

"Splendid it is settled she will go to a muggle couple then," Dumbledore confirmed. "One more question, who is this couple, Remus?"

"Jean and William Granger," Remus stated plainly.