The Potion

Voldemort

In all of the seventy-one years, I have lived I never thought that I would see the brightest witch of her age also part of the golden trio cry over my best death eater's death. See what I did there? Then I saw the Mudblood pull out the potion. The user could only make and use the blue-liquid potion once in their life. What's odd was that this potion has been lost forever. Nobody knew how to make it. But the Granger girl was using the only one to save "the enemy". Such a riddikkulis word. See what I did that time? Anyways why would the Mudblood do that?

Hermione

I used the potion the only one of its kind to try and save my mum.

"Please don't be dead I whispered while trying to wake her up." Then I turned to my father.

"Please you are the only one that can stop this war. The fighting the deaths all of it." I pleaded.

"And explain to me why I would do that," Voldemort casually said drawing it out so long that it reminded me of Snape.  Everyone was staring at dad and me to see what would happen.

"Please," I whispered, "Father please." Once again time seemed to stop as we stared at each other.

Who knew the Dark Lord had a funny side?
Wow Two chapters in one day that's like a record for me.

Who knew the Dark Lord had a funny side?Wow Two chapters in one day that's like a record for me