The Department of Mysteries

This is a big-time skip in the story

The school year is almost over, but right now I have bigger things to worry about being I am currently battling Bellatrix Lestrange in The Ministry of Magic. Once we had split up after the Death Eaters showed up I had snuck under a table with Neville and Harry under tables close by. I told them I was going to go and find a different hiding spot being we were going to be all be screwed if we were found in the same darn spot. But anyways Bellatrix keeps throwing spells at me that I barely manage to miss. All of a sudden I realized who it was that I thought I looked like. Bellatrix Lestrange if the glamour charm had been off you could defiantly see a resemblance.  (I had managed to re-apply the glamour charm so I looked like Hermione Granger again).  Then Bellatrix came flying on top of me and held her wand to my throat so I wouldn't do anything. Of course, that was the time my glamour charm decided to wear off. I suppose it could have been a bad thing or a good thing, but what happened next made it a good thing. "Lyra," Bellatrix whispered so quietly that even though she was on top of me I could barely hear her. 

"Who is Lyra?" I asked because I didn't know my glamour charm had worn off, let alone that I was Lyra.

"Hermione Granger who I just called a filthy mudblood is actually my daughter Lyra," Bellatrix whispered again.

"So I'm Lyra?" I ask.

"Yes, you are. Do you have a necklace with engravings on it?" Bellatrix asked slightly louder.

"Yes," I said as I watched Bellatrix, scratch that my mother flipped over the bird skull necklace around her neck which had the words "filia matris in Perpetuum" engraved on it that matched mine.

"You're my daughter," she said finally as she hugged me. At first, I thought that was kind of weird being she is Bellatrix Lestrange the most sadistic Death Eater there is. But then I hugged back. The moment didn't last long though because I watched as a stunning spell hit Bellatrix and then another one hit me. The next thing I know, everything went black.