Escape

We booked it out of Malfoy Manor as fast as we possibly could. 

"Why would that Bellatrix Lestrange help us?" Harry asks.

"It's probably some trick of hers to get us to earn her trust," Ron stated.

"It's not," I said bluntly, annoyed he would even suggest that.

"How do you know?"

"Because I do okay Ron!" I yelled at him. Harry and Ron just stare at me. "Let's apparate to the Granger's house we can stay there and wait a bit," I added.

"Why did you call them the Grangers? They are your real parents are they not?' Harry asks.

"I don't really know why," I replied actually knowing why. We apparated to the Grangers where Jean and William were happy to find out that we were staying with them after I restored their memories. After Harry and  Ron had gone to bed, I went and confronted Jean. "Jean," I started out with after putting silencing charms up.

"You found out didn't you," She responded. (Anyone's memories of Hermione finding out who her real parents were and the glamour charm were gone.)

"Yes, I did. Do you know who my real parents are?" I asked her.

"All I know is Dumbledore brought you to us saying you needed a new home so we took you in."

"I know who my real mum is but I don't know who my father is,"

  "Doesn't your real mother know Hermione?" She asked me.

"No, she and her husband were forced into marrying each other," I responded. "I also know I cannot tell Ron and Harry."