Help

I was following Bellatrix a.k.a. my mother too who knows where. We finally stopped and stood in front of the door. "What are we waiting for?" I asked.

"For the meeting to get out. The Dark Lord would be angry if we just barged in like that," Bellatrix responded. After waiting for a while the meeting finally got out. Bellatrix pulled Snape and me into an unoccupied bedroom at the end of the hall.

"Bella We mustn't touch what isn't ours. Besides I am surprised that you are even touching the "Filthy little Mudblood"," Snape said.

"A. She isn't a Mudblood and B. She is mine," Bellatrix replied.

Snape snorts because he doesn't believe her. "Anyways what is it that you want from me," He says drawing out the anyways.

I watch her go up to him and whisper something I couldn't hear. "I'll bring it to you at the next meeting," he replied to whatever mum asked.

"But I can't wait that long she's here now!" Bellatrix whines like a child. I tuned out the rest of their conversation. All of a sudden I am being yanked by Bellatrix. "We must hurry we have to Obliviate everyone's memories and then get you out of here Lyra," Bellatrix states. Before I know it, we have obliviated everyone and Bellatrix comes down and unlocks the cell for us. "Go quickly before they come back! Lyra and I have obliviated everyone so they will never know you were here," she states.

"Who is Lyra and why are you helping us?" Harry asks.

"Nevermind that just go!" She responds. We run out of there as fast as we can and don't look back.

 We run out of there as fast as we can and don't look back