Malfoy Manor

"Bring them in," Bellatrix states as she walks through the gates after the snatchers.

Harry, Ron, and I were in the forest in our tent when the snatchers came. Then we had to run so we didn't get caught. A spell shot out of my wand and hit Harry in the face to make it look swollen.

All of a sudden my thoughts shift back into the present as I hear Bellatrix say " Put them in the cellar all except the mudblood. I want to have a talk with her GIRL TO GIRL," I gulp.

"Bella," Narcissa says kindly, "This is our house and we don't expect you to give orders in it."

I hear Bellatrix mutter under her breath, "Too late."

Then she walks over to me, grabs my hair, and drags me to a corner.

I hear Ron's voice in the back round pleading "No take me,"

"I will take you next," Bellatrix states with venom in her voice, "Blood traitor is next to Mudblood in my book."

"Now Muddy, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way. Where did you get that sword?"

"We found it," I say obviously my attempt at pleading with her.

"You are lying. CRUCIO!"  

."No please I promise you it is just a copy."

All of a sudden she jumps on top of me and there is a searing pain in my arm. I then hear her mutter "Liar."

I then see Bellatrix's face soften. "Hermione dear, where did you get that necklace?"   

As soon as she said that I thought that maybe she was working another way to trick me.

"I have had it since I was born," I stated with concern in my voice. "And why would you care?"

"I CARE," Bellatrix yelled but it was quiet enough that only I could hear her due to the fact that we were the only ones on the floor, "BECAUSE I HAD A DAUGHTER THAT I GAVE A NECKLACE TO WHICH LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THAT."

I look at Bellatrix clearly looking quite startled.

"I'm sorry sometimes my temper likes to get the best of me," Bellatrix stated.

In my head, I was thinking no way Bellatrix Lestrange just apologized to me and she is my mother!

"Wait if you are my mum then who is my dad?" I asked.

"Honestly I have no clue," she replied.

"HOW DO YOU HAVE NO CLUE ON WHICH MEN YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH?" I yelled at her.

"Well, Rodolphus and I didn't really love each other so we kinda made an agreement so your father could really be anybody" Bellatrix stated in a know-it-all voice. "But there are ways to find out."