The Walk to My New Classroom

Zoey's POV
I am on my way to the classroom with Ms. Dandra. I saw Alexis a second ago. I wish I could talk to her but Ms. Dandra would never let me do that. I am afraid that Alexis is mad at me though. Well of course she is.

I can't stand her being mad at me like this. I just want to go tell her how bad I feel. I need to talk to her, now. But how could I do that? I am with a teacher. She is taking me to my classroom and I don't have a choice anymore.

"We aren't too far away" she said after a while of silence. I liked when it was silent. I could think. I didn't want to carry on a conversation with her when I had a lot to think about. I imagined school as being a place to meet friends, boring, and I expected bad rules and stuff.

But I never expected this. I would've never suspected that I was going to be so embarrassed because I don't know who my teacher was. I never would have guessed that I met Alexis. I am glad I did. But I don't know if she is glad that she met me.

I don't know what she has going on but I know that it isn't good. I ruined it for her though. Even though it was bad, I still ruined what she had. What if she liked what she had? The start of school for me is bad.

School makes me feel like a bad person. First I was rude to Annabelle. No, zoey, you weren't, it's okay. Yes I was. This is stressing me out. I don't want everyone to hate me. Hopefully Annabelle doesn't tell anyone. That would be bad. I don't want to have my first day of school start with more people hating me.

Then, I ruined Alexis' plan enough for her to pinch me. She had the nerve to pinch me. The last interaction other than seeing each other in the hallway was her pinching me. She probably hates me to death.

I also was a very bad student and didn't tell anyone that I didn't know who my teacher was. I sat there for an hour and a half before Alexis came.

That's when Ms. Dandra looked at me funny and I realized that I didn't say anything this whole time. She tried to talk to me and tell me how close we were but I didn't say anything. So I just said, "oh sorry Ms. Dandra." because I didn't know what else to say.

She said, "We're here."

I was scared.

AN
Yes this was a short chapter and I know you guys have been waiting for Zoey to get to the classroom for a long time but I wanted to leave on a cliff hanger and I promise she will get in to the classroom in the next chapter. Bye!