Chapter 6

*Liz POV*

Riku grabbed ahold of me before we walked through "if you puke on me I'm sending you home" he muttered.

We stepped through the portal and a wave of dizziness and nausea hit me like a truck. I closed my eyes and stood in place for a few seconds with my eyes closed,head down and one hand on my forehead. After about five seconds I recovered and looked up to find Riku,out of breath and looking at me like I was some kind of freak.

"How in the hell are you okay? I've never seen anyone recover so fast after going through one of those"

I shrugged,but he kept staring at me as he finally straightened up. I rolled my eyes and explained further. "I used to feel like that all day every day. For me it's just another normal shift at work"

"You go to work like that? I sat down for three hours after the first time I did that"

Now that the dizziness completely passed I looked around me and took in my surroundings. We were in a castle corridor with massive ceilings and windows tall enough for a giant to use as a door. I looked out them in shock at the garden,with massive bushes and hundreds of beautiful flowers. I was speechless.

"You can pick your jaw up off the floor now,we need to talk to the king"

I looked over at Riku for a second and nodded slightly "Oh uh y-yeah we should..probably do that.." I gave him a half assed answer,looking around one more time in awe. I couldn't believe where I was.

*Riku POV*

I basically dragged Liz through the castle to find King Mickey,her jaw probably dragging the floor.

"C'mon Liz we don't have all day" I grumbled. I was hoping Sora would be there and wanted to find out sooner rather then later. She finally shook her head and snapped out of it,looking around one more time before pulling her arm out of my hand and walking at a normal pace,but still behind me.

"So..is anyone going to be mad that you brought me here? Like didn't you break some kinda order or whatever?"

I raised my eyebrow slightly as I looked back at her. "Does it really count if you already know everything?"

She thought for a moment before answering. "Well not everything. I'm sure there's more to it then the games show. Besides,I would literally be in shock if everything showed on the game was accurate."

"Yeah tell me about it" I laughed for some reason. Probably to hide my anxiety about this whole situation.

Just then we reached King Mickey's office and knocked lightly on the door. It opened on it's own and we walked inside. Mickey was at his giant desk,almost buried in paperwork. In the corner were Donald and Goofy,talking quietly. All three looked up as I came in.

"Riku! You're back! Did ya find anything new?" Mickey greeted me with a smile,and I put my arm out,gesturing for Liz to come up to the desk.

"Your majesty,this is Liz,the girl the Gummi Ship led us to. Liz this is King Mickey"

Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree at the sight of everyone in here. She squealed loudly before starting to talk,way too fast for anyone to even understand.

"I've always wanted to meet you and everyone else and I didn't think this would ever happen I can't believe you're real I can't believe you're really here wow this is crazy I-"

Just then,a loud voice interrupted behind us

"RIKU YOU'RE BACK! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!"

*Liz POV*

I kept blabbing and couldn't stop myself,until thankfully,a loud voice from behind us startled me out of talking.

I turned around to see Riku straighten up and smile,before catching himself and putting his normal,bored look back on his face. I rolled my eyes at him and he gave me a mostly playful,but slightly serious warning look. I grinned at him as if I was plotting something.

He turned around just in time to be tackled to the floor by Sora,who was now holding him hostage by hug on the floor. Riku's entire face flushed red and he tried to hide it by hugging Sora back,but right then Sora pulled away and held Riku's face out,as if to check on him. Sora held Riku's cheeks and turned his head back and forth,before giving him one more hug and letting him up.

"You were gone for so long I almost went out to find you but King Mickey said-oh who's this?"

Sora finally noticed me standing there awkwardly behind Riku,and waved lightly.

Riku rolled his eyes and smiled as he ruffled Sora's hair,making him pout slightly"

"This is Liz, she comes from the new world. I brought her because she wants to help,and also I found something that I can't fully explain so she's also here to help with that"

I half smiled,not liking the spotlight,and waved back at Sora. "Nice to meet you" I said,hoping he could hear me even though I barely could.

Sora looked thoughtful for a few seconds before looking at me and grinning widely. It was even better in real life then through the screen of a game.

"It's nice to meet you Liz,I'm Sora!"

Riku tore his eyes from Sora and looked over at King Mickey. "That's the thing. She knows. A lot of people on that world know. But they think we're fictional. They have a game on that world called Kingdom Hearts...it's a game showing our lives"

A/N: I'm thinking about leaving it here bc I'm really doubting myself. I honestly think it sucks. Idk.