H O N E Y 🍯

Chapter 3
Domenico Bianchi
Bronx, New York

I will not let her go. If I do, she will not make it out of here alive. Even if I beat her to death or shoot her. I saw her and figured she was exactly what my father was talkin' about. Even though she stayed in the fuckin hood I knew she was what her people called "ghetto fabulous". All I had to do was drip her in nothing but the finest. I knew she was nothing like her mother and her sister, from when Siana first bought her drugs from me I learned everything about her. I had to know where she was, who Siana's family is and everything. I saw that she had two daughters and I had only heard of her oldest, Si'Ara, she's a prostitute. But then I went a little deeper and found HER, Sy'Ari. I told Siana if she didn't pay me or try me with anything I'd take Sy'Ari. I knew who Sy'Ari was when I first saw her, her witnessing the murder was just another reason to take her. I was in my home office while she was upstairs still sleeping, I was watching her on my second laptop from the cameras in my room. The covers were halfway off of her and I saw her perfect ass hanging out of my shirt. Her hair was all over the place, even if it was short, I'm not sure if it's real or not, but she looked sexy as fuck and I wanted to fuck her badly.

As you can see, I'm blunt. I don't care for what other people think and I would beat anybody's ass that gets in the way of me. I sat back still looking at her sighing harshly. She made my dick hard and I don't like that feeling. But I know she's not goin for shit, she hit me back. My phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and saw my father calling me. I answered rolling my eyes knowing what this call was about.

"Yes father", I answered.

"Dom, my boy!", he said.

"What do you want", I said harshly.

"Did you find a woman to put your semen in my boy?", he said.

I sighed. My father was a happy man to say he use to run a mafia. He was mean at some times but other than that he is very happy for no reason.

"And why would you ask that?", I asked.

"I need me a grandchild. Your mother and I have been waiting for our ONLY child to give us someone other than you to spoil", he said happily.

I looked at the laptop and noticed that Sy'Ari was gone from the bed. I sighed and just sat back.

"Father. Where would I find a woman to have my baby? And what type of woman?", I asked him.

"Well, she needs to be beautiful and smart. Not one of those blonde bimbos you're used to. She needs to be mother material. And The girl you brought to your house last night would be a wonderful one", he said shocking me.

"H-How do you know about her?", I asked.

"Well. Rosalie came crying hysterically about you bringing home a beautiful melanin beauty. AND son?", he asked.

"Sir.", I answered.

"If you ever beat her like that again I will beat your ass like you stole something. Your mother is very disappointed and I am too. We didn't raise you like that.", he said sternly.

I sighed.

"Yes father", I said.

He hung up without saying anything. I knew he was mad. But how was I gone put a baby in her. She is mean as hell and I was worse. I may just fuck her out of no where. I heard the door make a sound, and I looked up and she was peeking. She probably heard all of my fathers words being that he was on speaker. I just looked and waved at her. So she took that as an invite to come in. My shirt was liftin as she walked to my desk. She sat down in the chair with her head down. I looked at the burn mark on her face and the mark above her eyebrow. I kinda felt bad about beating her the way that I did. She just hit me and I felt embarrassed.