H O N E Y

Sy'Ari Blessings

Bronx, New York

*4 months later*

9:50

         I can feel my baby dropping, I'm super nervous about giving birth and becoming a mommy. After that whole thing with my sister, I haven't really been out in the public's eye. I also haven't been in any contact with my mother either, at this point I could care less about any of them. Being that Domenico is working a lot he has guards watching me more, even though I've been missing him like crazy sometimes. I haven't said that in a minute, that's how I know those my hormones speaking for me. I never want his mean ass. Its been a minute since I've had sex with him too, I hate it here! Dom and I do not know the gender of our baby yet, I decided to let my midwife keep that information to herself, we still have our in house doctor, I just feel more comfortable with a woman handling a woman's body. His mother actually know the gender so our present from her will be surprising us with our baby's room. We did not wanna do a gender reveal because we don't have any other friends and family. Also, right now I'm in a point where I don't wanna be around any fucking body at this moment. I get super annoyed, and I am so mean to Domenico, he allows it because he know he made me this way. He always lets me do whatever I want, its like he's become so soft and gentle on me and our baby.  We have two names picked for both a boy or girl. Khloe Armani Bianchi or Paxton Sakani Bianchi. I am super excited about my baby coming. My mucus plug came out sometime earlier this week and I'm slowly waiting for baby Bianchi to come. Dom is super excited, he gets way more excited than I do when someone mention the baby coming. His parents won't let us go near the baby's room either. Honestly, they're preparing for my baby like its the royal baby or something. They went as far as having a maternity shoot for me as you can see. Right now I am sitting on a ball so my baby can move down, and honestly I feel like I'm giving birth tonight, I mentioned that to my midwife so she's been alert to everything that I do. Dom is beside me on the bed trying to tell me what the fuck to do as usual and he is about to get cursed the fuck out. Mind you it is almost Ten O'Clock at night and we had just settled down for bed, so I was extra tired.

"Bebe spread your legs on the ball", He said to me like I didn't know that.

"Don't you think I know that Domenico?", I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Im sorry, I just want you to know what to do", He said.

"I know what to do, I was paying attention in the class just like you fuckin' were", I said rolling my eyes as a slight cramp formed in my back.

I scrunched my face as a cramp hit me for the second time, I almost cried as I felt that pain.

"You need me to get the heated blanket mama?", Dom asked.

I nodded my head as I got off the ball and went to ball myself up in the bed. He grabbed the blanket out of the closet and plugged it up for me and laid it on top of me. Once I got comfortable I nodded myself to sleep as I hugged on Dom. He ripped my body pillow and didn't even wanna buy me a new one so he is my body pillow until further noticed. I felt so comfortable I just went straight to sleep on Dom. I could hear him talking to our baby and rubbing my belly.

"Please hurry up and come for mommy and papa Baby B", He whispered as e kissed my belly, my baby moved a little bit so I moved because it was uncomfortable. After a while, he fell asleep with his big ass head on my baby and I dosed off into a deep sleep.

4:30 AM

I felt my bladder get heavy and before I knew it, I think I pissed the bed. I couldn't even hold it. No cap, I was gone lay there until Dom woke me up because I didn't feel like moving but because he felt me piss the bed he woke up quick as hell out of his sleep. I pretended to lay there until I heard him speaking to me.

"Getchyo pissy ass up, I know you felt yourself piss in the bed Sy'Ari", he said like he had an attitude.

I opened my eyes and went to hurry up and get in the shower like I didn't hear him yelling at me. I refused to stand there and get my feelings hurt. He know I'm a crybaby and I don't know why he doing all that.

"You don't even have to talk to me like that with your funky ass attitude stupid", I said back.

I got in the shower while he changed the sheets and got in the shower in another room. I washed up properly and got out and put on my spaghetti strapped silk night gown and a pad with my period panties. I laid back down in bed and waited for Dom to come back to bed, he had on some sweats and no shirt. I wanted some dick but I'm scared my baby gone feel his peepee. When he came back we cuddled again and we fell asleep. throughout the rest of the night I kept feeling HEAVY ass cramps but since I had the heated blanket they weren't as bad.

9:00 AM

"mmm...Dom can you get up? My vagina is burning and I need to call Lynsey", I told Dom as I woke up with a burning sensation and an urge to shit.

He woke up and got on the phone immediately, I knew she picked up quick because everyone is patiently waiting for the arrival.

"She said she's having a burning sensation down in her vagina area. She's had cramps all night and she pissed the bed way before that.", he told her. I rolled my eyes at his last comment as I rubbed my belly.

"Okay", he said as he hung up the phone.

"She will be here in a minute, she told me to put you in the tub with warm water, no bottoms because the baby sounds like it wanna come this morning", he said.

I couldn't even blink before I seen him run to the bathroom and  heard the jets from the jacuzzi tub. I stripped of my night clothes and went to my drawers to find a bathing suit top. It was getting so difficult for me to walk so I called Dom to come help me as I made my way to the bathroom. He helped me to the tub and I felt relaxed as soon as I sat down and laid my head back. I felt between my legs for a minute and I felt a head full of hair, mind you I went to go get my kitty waxed last week for this very occasion.

"Dom, I feel my baby's head", I whined as I looked up at him. All he could do is rub my back and hold my hand.

After a couple of minutes pass by, my midwife walks into our bathroom with all of her equipment and she checks me to see what is going on.

"Okay so, you are surely ready to push mama, your little bean can not wait any longer", she said filled with happiness. I was not happy, I was ready to get my baby out.

I listened to her as she guided me in pushing, the pain of my baby's head coming out was crucial and I was getting so aggravated. Dom was giving me encouraging words as I pushed my baby out, and in an instant my sweet chunky baby come out screaming at the top of his lungs. I started crying watching as my Midwife wiped him off and guided me into pushing out my placenta. Dom kisses my forehead and rubbed my back.

"You did mamas", he said as he watched our baby.

"Congratulations you two, it's a healthy sweet baby boy", she said as she handed Dom the scissors and he cut the umbilical cord. I held my baby in my arms and just stared at his beautiful face.

"Hi baby Paxton, you're perfect, just like I imagined", I whispered.

I got out of the tub and Dom dried me and I put on loose bottoms and climbed into bed. My midwife grabbed my baby and did his footprints and everything that he needed and then I put him on his diaper and white onesie and my midwife guided me into breastfeeding. Domenico's parents and Ma Rose were all waiting for the door to the bedroom to open and when it did, they cooed and ah'd at him.

 Domenico's parents and Ma Rose were all waiting for the door to the bedroom to open and when it did, they cooed and ah'd at him