H O N E Y 🍯

Chapter 5
Sy'Ari A'Zoria Blessings
Bronx, New York

   We were at his parent's house and his mother was gushing over how beautiful I was. I was afraid to speak to her honestly but he gave me permission to speak to her. She was very beautiful, she had this dark curly hair that was pinned up and she had these green eyes that Dom got from her. She was just so sweet. I don't understand how Dom could be so evil with a mom like this. Right now I was in the middle of her staring at him.

"Dom what's wrong with your face?", she asked.

He cleared his throat and chuckled a little bit.

"S-She scratched me.", he confessed looking at me.

   His mom paused for a minute and started laughing so hard. He face was turning red as her hearty laugh filled the living room. She started clapping and she just looked at me with this great smile.

"Whewww! Chile I'm glad you fought his ass back and speaking of that-", she started but she cut herself off as I saw her hand whip in the air and slap him across his right cheek. Opposite from the cheek with the scar.

"Keep your hands to yourself, I did not raise you that way", she said. "Got me fucked up if you think you gone be showing up around her and she got a new scar every time I see her. I'm glad she fucked up ya face", his mother went on and on.

She sounded like she got a lil hood in her honestly.

"Ma-", he started but a stern voice came from upstairs I honestly thought it was god himself.

"Talk back to your mother and we will have a fuckin' problem.", the voice carried.

   I saw a man that looked almost identical to Dom walk down the stairs. He was probably two inches shorter than Dom. He looked mean as hell. Maybe because he was upset with Dom.

"Now, you deserved to get a slap to the face. Maybe more than that but the next time you beat this young lady I will personally come to yo' house and beat yo' ass", he said.

Dom's jaws clenched and he sighed, " yes sir", he said staring at his father with a stern look.

His father switched his look from Dom to me, when he looked at me he had this big ole grin on his face.

"You must be the beauty that's giving me a grandchild", he said so happy like.

"Y-Yes I am, my name is Sy'Ari Blessings", I said softly.

He stared at me for a bit before looking at Dom with a frown, " Now why would you lay a finger on this young lady?", he asked.

Dom sighed, I bet he regret his decision to hit on me the way that he did.

"I felt embarrassed, she hit me, spit on me, and disobeyed me the whole entire night and I just got upset", he said.

His mother looked at me with a wide grin, She looked like she was proud that I didn't let him hit on me.

His father growled at him, "So that give  you the right to hit her?! After you hit her you didn't expect for her to hit you back son? Go to the office figlio", he said putting his head down.

You could tell his father was upset and way disappointed in him. It was written all over Mr. Bianchi's face. I sighed and watched them walk away. It was just Mrs. Bianchi and I alone. I was not afraid of her being that she likes me already.

She sighed as well and she grabbed my hand and took me into the kitchen. Her kitchen was beautiful and I had never seen one like it in my whole entire life. Everything was just gorgeous and I was afraid to even sit at the island.

"So. Sy'Ari tell me about yourself. I want to get to know the mother of my future grandchildren", she laughed.

I laughed along with her and just looked at her. I might as well accept the fact that that man upstairs will never let me leave out of his home alive. I had to accept the fact that he was going to fuck me and do anything else because of the power that he held. I didn't even feel like being disrespectful to him anymore.

"I-I am eighteen years old. I just graduated high school like a few months ago. I do hair in the side being that I really had to take care of myself. Um... there is really nothing interesting about me. I'm an ordinary girl.", I told her. In reality I was an ordinary girl. I really didn't get into much.

"Well let me tell you about me. I am a interior designer and I specialize in homes and all that good jazz. I have a heart of gold I can be so nice and kind but if someone hurts my child or my family I'm with whatever. Being a Mafia Boss' wife is not easy for me. I have a lot to keep up with and I don't want Dom to put you in any situation to where you could be hurt. I'm not saying that things are going to go perfect through this but it will get better mama", she said wiping a tear I didn't even know I had.

"Let me tell you a secret Bebe, I was in your shoes a long time ago back when I was your age. I met my husband at a night club in New York and he was just beginning to build his empire and I thought I was the baddest thing ever talking to him out the side of my neck. I was with my bestfriend Keisha and I thought he wouldn't say anything.", she chuckled a little bit.

I chuckled with her.

"So he said something to me that I did not like and I just snapped on him. And before I could finish honey he had me carried all the way to his car and when we got in he had beaten me so bad I didn't go home until a week later when I was healed. Keisha was so worried about me she cried the whole week I was gone. But after that he never touched me again. But we built from that and since then we've been inseparable.", she said shaking her head at the flashback.

"we did not raise him to be so mean to everyone and ruthless it's just they way that he saw his father act with his business and he just was always around those men. I told Dominic it is not a good thing to keep my figlio around those things", she sighed.

I looked at her and sighed before speaking. I just needed to tell her how I felt and what it was like. I don't think her beating was as bad as mine.

"I didn't know what to do. I just started fighting him back but I couldn't keep up. I-I swear Mrs. Bianchi I felt like my whole body was set to flames. He hit me in the face so many times right now everything I see isn't so clear. I have cuts going all down my legs because he dragged me down the driveway. I have a pain in my shoulders from when he yanked me by my neck almost ripping my head off of my shoulders. I-I wanted to die.", I said starting to tear up feeling emotional. 

"I wish he would've shot me after I scratched him. My bottom half is swollen and in pain from the hard thrust of his hips moving forcefully in and out. I almost passed out because the feel of him was too big to handle. I could still feel his spit dripping off of my face and I don't know how I felt feeling him release all of him inside of me", I cried calmly.

"I get that you are strong and I am too but how long could I be strong that's my question. He took me out of a bad living situation but I would never be the same", I told her again looking down.

She gently grabbed my face and gave me a kiss on the forehead. It felt so motherly and warm that it melted my chest. She wiped my tears and looked me in my eyes.

"something tells me you are going to get through this. I will help you with ANYHING, I got you baby." She says.

I nod my head and let her words just sink in ❤️