H O N E Y 🍯

Chapter 4
Domenico Bianchi
Bronx, New York.

She really like gettin' her ass beat. She spit at me. She is luck Mr. Ronasio is in the next room. She wiped the blood off her face and stared at me with a attitude.

"You really don't give a fuck huh?", I asked.

I tilted my head a little bit and just studied her face. I can't wait to fuck her til her legs go numb. I will have her screaming for me to stop.

"Honestly no. You need to keep your fucking hands to yourself you sick fuck", she said harshly.

If I was soft, what she said would've hurt but I'm not and I don't give two fucks. This is why I want to keep her. I want her tough, she need to fight me back. I guess yesterday was just a bit overwhelming for her.

"Ouch", I said sarcastically.

"Stop disobeying me and maybe just maybe you'd stop gettin yo' ass beat", I said back to her.

Before she could even finish, Dr. Ronasio walked in with papers in his hand.

"Well looks like we don't even have to do a blood test, you're as clean as can be Miss. I know that was quick but Mr. Bianchi has provided me with technology the government haven't even got their hands on yet.", he said smiling.

I smiled on the inside because I just know that on the inside she is scared now. I can be more physical. I know I'm kinda sick in the head, I find the joy in making her feel less of a person. She suppose to bow to me and make me feel like a king. I looked at her face and she just smiled at Dr. Ronasio. Too friendly might I add.

"Thank you so much.", she said smiling at him in a flirtatious way.

     That alone made my jaws feel hot and I clenched them tight as hell. She is doin that shit out of spite. He looked down at her titties and glanced for a bit. I stared at him as he did. I cleared my throat and he began packin' his shit.

"Very well then, you two have a nice day.", he said and hurriedly walked out of the room. He knew that I beat her. You could see the cut on her lip and the dried blood on her hand from where she wiped.

   After he left, we just sat the staring at each other. She blinked and before I knew it she was up trying to run out of the room. I got up as quick as I could but her lil ass was already half way out of the hallway. I walked. She gone get her ass beat anyway. She ran up the stairs and I heard the door slam. I pulled a cigar from the case that was on a stand by the staircase. I lit it and looked back at Rose who was staring at me intently. She was about to get ready to leave for the day.

"Dom, do not hurt her okay? ", she asked softly.

"Have a nice day ma Rose", I said pulling from my cigar.

    She shook her head and walked out of the house. As soon as I heard the door close I started pulling off the rings I had on.  I clenched my jaws and made my way up my stairs. Once I got all the way to last door, my room, I reached for the knob. I tried opening it and it was locked. I reached over the threshold and the key to my room was there. I got the key and unlocked my room door. I got the door open and looked around the room. It was empty. I looked in the closets, under the bed, and last but not least the bathroom.

She was sitting in the tub. Staring at me, she didn't show fear, she was just staring at me. I chuckled.

"Get ya ass out my tub Sy'Ari", I said calmly.

She shook her head no. I nodded my head and just simply grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of the tub. She hissed in pain.

Sy'Ari A'Zoria Blessings