H O N E Y 🍯

Chapter 6
*Domenico Bianchi*
Bronx, New York

         My father and I were sitting in his man cave for what seemed like 45 minutes of watching the game and not a word was said between us, I know that he was trying to figure out how to say what he needed. My father was a man of a few words. He was angry yes, but he wasn't gonna explode on me. Plus he  knew I would do whatever the fuck I wanted with or without him. My father could beat my ass of course but I still do whatever. I looked over at him and he sighed and put his head down. He then looked over at me,

"I'm so pissed at you figlio, the fuck you beating on that young girl like that for?", he asked looking at me with a frown. His accent was dripped in disgust.

"I was mad, angry because I felt disrespected. She fought me back that's why, I needed her to know that I really mean what the fuck I say when I say I need respect!", I raised my voice just a little.

      I was gettin' a little heated about this whole situation, my father needed to understand that I will not tolerate her disrespectful ass. If I had to beat her ass to put her in her place then I would. I simply just blacked out back at the house. I forgot who she was, I wanted to stop beatin' her I really did but my anger got the best of me.

"Son, calm down, I want you to relax. Do you understand that you've possibly scarred that girl, control your anger because if you don't it will cost you everything in the long run", he told me.

        I had no idea what my father was talkin' about and I guess the confusion showed a lot on my face. I didn't want to hear anything about controlling my anger. I just came here to discuss business not my bitch. She just know now not to put her fuckin hands on me nor raise her voice at me.

"Listen, you gonna realize what I'm talkin about sooner or later", he told me. "On another note, I need you to check in more at the warehouses, even though I'm not the leader things still get ran by me. Check on the product and make sure we don't have any ratti",  he said.

"Marki has to come tomorrow to show me the new weapons that came from Cuba, I already planned on giving everything a look then", I told him. "you have nothing to worry about", I reminded him.

I nodded my head at him, basically telling him that I have everything under control. I stood up stretching, I've been over here longer than what I should. my dad stood up as well he looked at me for a while and then pulled me into a hug. My father knows that he basically raised a monster, especially with the lifestyle that I grew up around.

"ti amo figlio", he said in our native tongue.

"ti amo troppo padre", I said back.

      He let me go and led me back upstairs into the living room. When we got there, I looked into the kitchen to see my mom and Sy'Ari laughing about something. Her face was beautiful and her wide smile made her even more gorgeous. Of course I'm puttin' a baby in her. I want to be inside of her again just to feel her pussy squeeze me again.  I didn't walk too far in the kitchen, just enough to hear their conversation. It had turned serious.* (A/N: I am trying to give her a baby as quick as possible just to get to the "quick" parts.)*

"You know, I've always heard about him and how fine he is and how scary he is. I honestly didn't care because I fear no one else but God, we all got blood runnin through our veins what am I scared of. But, today I feel terrified of him. He's a beautiful man but he's scary.", she told my mom.

"I promise bebe it will get better", my mother said kissing her cheek.

     I stopped sneaking and made my presence known, I cleared my throat and Sy'Ari looked mortified. I walked to my mother gave her a kiss on the forehead.