H O N E Y 🍯

Chapter 7
Sy'Ari Blessings
Bronx, New York

Chapter 7 Sy'Ari BlessingsBronx, New York

Two months later

  Living here with Dom has been.... an experience.  After that night of him fuckin' me, it's like he don't hit me anymore...sometimes. He doesn't let me go anywhere except to his parent's house and back so I've been spending A LOT of time with Vivian, his mom. His dad is super sweet, I just don't know how he turned out the way that he did. He's still super mean to me, he just doesn't beat me. When he feels that I'm being a smart ass he does smack the fuck out of me. I still tried to find ways to get out of here but everytime he always caught me. So I just simply gave up on trying to get away from this man. I've been dog sick for a few weeks and I haven't been able to move like I wanted to. Like now, I'm laid up in this big ass bed, alone sick as hell. Dom was out handling business meetings and I had to beg him to let me stay home, that was hours ago and here I am still in bed. He told me if he found me doing other than what I say I was doing he'd beat me til I couldn't feel anything. I was in so much pain I balled up under the covers and just cried.

"God please take this pain away... I beg you to please give me the strength to get out of bed. Lord I come to you with all of my worries and all of my pain and I place them in your hands, in Jesus name I pray,  Amen", I prayed to God as I sobbed into the covers.

I cried so hard because the pain that I am in. It wasn't cramps, it just felt different in my stomach. After a while of me laying there, I just felt all of my food from the previous night come up my throat. I jumped off of the bed almost falling on my ass, trying to make it to the toilet. Once I made it, I threw up almost everything. I started crying because I just wanted this to stop. I've been feeling bad all week and I didn't want Dom to find out because he'd do too much about it. I threw up more and more and I felt hands grab my hair to hold it back. They began to rub my back.

"It's okay Bug, let it all out", that was the voice of Ma Rose.

I looked up at her and her face  held so much concern and worry. I knew that she wanted to tell Dom but this was something that I was dealing with on my own. I couldn't let him find out, he was going to do way too much about it.

"Do you want me to call Dr-", Rose couldn't finish before I nodded yes quickly to her. I needed a doctor , and quick.

She ran out of the bathroom to grab her phone to call Dr. Ronasio, I knew he would tell Dom but at this point it was fuck what he told Dom, I just need a damn doctor. Before I knew it Ma Rose was back and she had a wet towel and some water in her hand.

"Okay mami, I need you to drink this water for me, you are super hot", she told me

I looked at her and her face became blurry, before I knew it everything went black and I was on the floor.

Ma Rose 🥀

Bronx, New York

I didn't know what to do with Sy'Ari I tried getting her up but there was only so much that I could do until Dr. Ronasio got here. I called the other maids to help me get her up off of the floor. We carried her all the way to the bed and laid her down. She looked so pale and sick and I was worried so I had no choice but to call Dom. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number, I sighed thinking of how she had this look in her eyes, she know what is wrong with her and I know what is wrong with her. I was stuck in my thoughts I didn't even hear his voice blast through the phone.

"Hello.. Ma Rose what is it?", he called out to me through the phone.

"Um... bebe you need to get home as soon as possible, S-Sy'Ari is sick", I told him.

"What you mean by sick Ma?", He questioned.

"Sh-she passed out, she was vomiting a lot and sh-", I told him but his voice cut me off.

"I'm on my way", he said and hung up the phone.

As soon as I hung up, the doorbell rang,  it was Dr.Ronasio. I opened the door for him and he rushed in without a greeting. He looked at me to give him the run down on what happened, so I did. We walked upstairs and he saw her laying on the bed and the maids were rubbing cold water on her face and neck trying to get her to a cooler temperature. I knew exactly what was wrong but I didn't understand why she was so sick.

"I need to run a blood test on her and check all of her vitals.", He said.

I nodded my head and walked out of the room with the other maids following. After a few minutes waiting, Domenico was rushing through the door. He saw me and looked at me like he wanted me to explain immediately.

"I heard her throwing up from here and I went to help her, she got really hot and sweaty and she passed out. I called Dr.Ronasio and he's up there checking her vitals and is running her blood through the machines. ", I told him.

He ran up the stairs and went into the bedroom.

I prayed that whatever it is that she heals from.