Chapter 14~ Date part 1

Freed was panicking internally as he stepped out from his shower, staring at himself in the mirror. He leaned forward on the bathroom counter and blushed lightly as he caught sight of himself grinning.
"I can't believe I'm doing this...this is crazy right?"
He smiled and laughed to himself again before drying off and stepping out into his room.

On his bed was some clothes and a note from Rufus resting on the clothes.

Here darling. I know you don't have very many date appropriate clothes so borrow some of mine. Meet you downstairs soon.
Xoxo Rufus Lore

Freed found himself laughing some and blushing more as he set the note off to the side, pulling on the long sleeved white shirt and black dress pants. He pulled on his signature red coat and his boots before looking in the mirror again.
"I'm doing this...I want to be happy"

Freed nodded to himself again before smiling and hurrying downstairs.
"I'm coming Rufus!"

Rufus looked up from where he was waiting in the dining room, watching Freed descend down the stairs like an angel. He couldn't help but smile seeing Freeds happy smile as he stood, holding his hand out to the greenette.

Rufus bowed to Freed as he kissed his hand, smirking up at him as he held a rose out to him.
"My my you've outdone yourself. A picture of perfection."

Freed caught himself blushing lightly from the kiss, a little more from the rose, and full on becoming a tomato at Rufus's comment. He was happy to see that his signature mask and hat were gone, allowing Freed to admire his facial features more.
"I'm n-not perfection...is just wearing what you gave me."

Rufus pulled Freed close and smiled as he leaned in by his ear.
"And I knew the clothes would suit your natural beauty without drowning you in patterns or colors. Now let's go. I have a terrific night planned."

Freed nodded breathlessly and walked out with him, already beyond breathless for his first date with Rufus.
____________________________
Sorry this has taken so long and is shorter. I'm currently less than 2 months from my graduation and I have some important things coming up in life with that.